Golden Lion's Book of Shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
Golden Lion

Golden Lion's Book of Shadows

Post by Golden Lion »

All who neglect my power,
Shall enter a death shower.
All who do not neglect my importance,
Shall have a gift of immortalnence.

page 1
Golden Lion

Re: Golden Lion's Book of Shadows

Post by Golden Lion »

Spell for Invisibility
While I don't know any magick that can make a person transparent,other magicks have the same practical effect. If you practice with your body's energy field, you can learn to draw your aura in close to your skin so you are not "radiating."(Most people subconsciously become aware of your energy field before they see your body.) For another approach, stand right next to a tree, touching it, then let your aura merge with tree's energy field and allow your mind to go blank. You will seem like part of the tree to a casual passer-by.

page 2
Golden Lion

Re: Golden Lion's Book of Shadows

Post by Golden Lion »

"Slow Glass" Spell

Occasionally I run across a interesting idea in a work of fiction and find that a trained mind can use it as a magickal spell. This was adapted from a science fiction story. If you are approached by someone who is angry or difficult, visualize a sheet of "slow glass" between you. This is transparent material that allows energy to pass through it, but very slowly. When the person begins to yell at you, make unreasonable demands, or whatever, you can see them normally but their energy does not hit you immediately. Their negativity trickles through slowly, giving you time to stay calm and come up with the best possible response. Better still, time is affected so that the other individual doesn't notice any important delay in your reaction. Take all the time you need, safe behind the glass, and then respond like a hero to handle the situation.

page 3

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”