Simon Oliver Olsen...Going the Distance

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Serenity Willow

Simon Oliver Olsen...Going the Distance

Post by Serenity Willow »

Going the Distance...

It seems so unsettled. Such chaos looming in your heart, see the light in your heart. The light in your eyes has disappeared. The shine can appear again only when you learn to accept the past. You have changed and live with regrets. Tomorrow you will wake to start a new process of your life. The time will stand still only for a moment, you will see and you will accept the truth for the first time . You will truly accept what you have always known. Life hasn't cheated you, you chose the paths that led you to where you stand today. The choice is yours today as well. You have the choice to carry on and deny yourself the life you can have, or you can choose to do all that is needed for your light to shine again.

Maybe you've been looking too hard for answers when they've always been right in front of you.
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Re: Simon Oliver Olsen

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Wow thats Cool. :)
skyslide

Re: Simon Oliver Olsen

Post by skyslide »

I agree with wolf. How did you get it? I mean I know you said automatic writing, but how does he communicate with you to tell you these things? Is this advice he'd given you?
Serenity Willow

Re: Simon Oliver Olsen...Going the Distance

I started this 20 some years ago. Read the way Eckart Tolle writes. Then I stopped until two years ago. They just come, I see a word in the left side of my head and write it and then another...the words are all linked together on the paper and I have to separate them. Don't know what the topic is or what it's going to say until I read it after.
Serenity Willow

I have always known that Simon is 20 a soldier in WW1, Cincinatti.He loves me very much and would never hurt me. Not the love of a wife or anything, deeper than that. His words are meant to be shared. I was told and know that I cannot keep them for myself because they are meant to be shared cause they heal.
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

That's fascinating. I should try some time. How do you know when it's coming from him or when you should write?
Serenity Willow

When I first started, I would put myself in a light trance state. Don't anticipate the word, just write what the first thing is . It stops when I try to manipulate the sentence or think I know whats being said next. Now, today, I just sit and write, it's kinda fasinating really. I know 20 years ago, I started after reading a book called Seth. It's exactly like that.
Serenity Willow

I have gotten comfortable with yellow notepads and colorful gel pens. they seem to glide the best. At the top of every page Simon writes his name, exactly the same way it was 20 years ago. Eyes closed or not. Plus, I can ask questions and he will answer. Unless I continue with the same question...when will I meet the man of my dreams..what day will it be. Then Simon just STOPS and writes Good Night...haha we are then done for now..:(
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Wow That pretty awesome. The book is called seth? I will need to look this up. But is it ever a chore doing all that writing? And lol some things are better left unknown
Serenity Willow

It's not a chore, I get such wise words, so it's worth it. I just get tired I think, cause ....not sure? I think it's because I teaches me something new about myself each time as well. Yes SETH and there are sequals to it.
Serenity Willow

The writings started in 1997. Someone told me there was an increase in some energy field on earth or something in that year. I don't know anything about it. But they said others got gifts or something...then.???? Does anyone know about this?
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

O_O I dont know anything about it, of course i was only 4 at the time
Serenity Willow

haha Gee thanks 'P

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”