Not sure what this is... magic or mundane =/

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Victoria Mnemosyne

Not sure what this is... magic or mundane =/

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I've noticed a pattern with my interactions. Usually I'm very sluggish, tend to get depressed easily, and the best way to overcome this I've found is to go around people who are in a happy excited mood. I then tend to get into this mood, but after a short while, I feel so completely drained, everyone stops talking like theyre all tired out, and I go home to sleep. It's happened more than a few times to me recently, and I'm wondering if it's me and related to magic or energy work in any way... any thoughts? It only seems to happen when I go out with the intention of being around high-energy people and having it rub off on me.

My mom thinks its lack of sunlight that makes me so tired because I pretty much stay in all day LOL i'm nocturnal. But It's not that, because the tired feeling is a LOT more pronounced after something like that takes place.
Zoe73

Re: Not sure what this is... magic or mundane =/

Post by Zoe73 »

It kind of sounds like pyschic vampire to me. But I would have to check into it more.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

thats what that soudned like to me too
MeallaAoi

Post by MeallaAoi »

I agree with Zoe73 and Sym. It seems to be some sort of psychic vampirism. There are lots of posts on this site about that topic if you'd like more info. Good luck!
lasto i lamath, erin gwaew, i lammath lin edair. avo osto! aphada ven thanc, ar u dhir tira. last' inn tegitha...

Mornië illumë na mahtanna calina...
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

To me it sounds like you are an empath for one, vampirism...maybe.
Lack of sunlight can also be a good reason for you feeling so tired. Even if you are a lunar being. The sun provides vitamin D which our body requires to charge and ground.

It is natural for an empath to seek out disired emotions in other people because they will share in that emotion. This would explain why you feel tired in the end because it takes a lot of energy to deal with wave after wave of foreign energies. The fact that they are tired could mean that you are feeding off their energy, but if that would be the case you would feel so charged afterwards and that is not what it sounds like at all.

The fact that you feel drained afterwards makes me doubt vampirism, but that is just me.
Please keep us updated.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

AutumnMaidens wrote:To me it sounds like you are an empath for one, vampirism...maybe.
Lack of sunlight can also be a good reason for you feeling so tired. Even if you are a lunar being. The sun provides vitamin D which our body requires to charge and ground.

It is natural for an empath to seek out disired emotions in other people because they will share in that emotion. This would explain why you feel tired in the end because it takes a lot of energy to deal with wave after wave of foreign energies. The fact that they are tired could mean that you are feeding off their energy, but if that would be the case you would feel so charged afterwards and that is not what it sounds like at all.

The fact that you feel drained afterwards makes me doubt vampirism, but that is just me.
Please keep us updated.

Bless
Autumn, I've heard of psychic vampirism but reached the same conclusion, that I shouldn't feel tired if I've been "feeding" on these people's good energy. Perhaps I should read more on empaths?
Zili

Post by Zili »

I have SAD and this sounds like what i go through when I don't have enough sun light. SAD is seasonal associative disorder, its one of the top reasons Seattle Washington has the highest suicide counts in the US. Feeling the same excited mood as everyone else is an empath thing but if your body and mind arent functioning properly then you sink right back in to your sluggish pace...common affect of SAD
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

[/quote]

Autumn, I've heard of psychic vampirism but reached the same conclusion, that I shouldn't feel tired if I've been "feeding" on these people's good energy. Perhaps I should read more on empaths?[/quote]

I think it wouldn't hurt, other ways to tell if you're an empath are if you are able to tell how others are feeling, sometimes predict what they want to say or what they are thinking, share pains and pleasures through being near them and talking to them, feeling pressences, feeling when someone is comming to visit, feeling when somebody has been in your house.

Being an empath can express itself in many ways and from what you explained it sounds like a logical conclusion.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

sorry wasnt following this thread I didnt mean you were a psychic vampire i meant perhaps someone is feeding off your energy which could lead to you being so tired and such.
Tornadofire

Re: Not sure what this is... magic or mundane....

Post by Tornadofire »

Are you eating food with lots of nutrients? Skipping breakfast can cause that. Maybe you need more vitamin c . Or sleep.........

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”