Interesting Coffee Ground Reading

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
AmethystRayne

Interesting Coffee Ground Reading

Post by AmethystRayne »

I was craving Greek coffee today, so I decided to read the grounds since I was going to have a cup anyway. Usually, I get general symbols....trees, mountains, letters, arrows, animals, etc...but I've never had symbols like these before, so I thought I would get some opinions.

For my reading, I had asked where I was heading spiritually. A couple nights ago both Isis and Horus came to me in a dream, so I feel like its a message from them. I drew some things I was seeing and made some notes. Afterwards, I realized a lot of the other symbols I got looked similar to hieroglyphics, such as the hieroglyphic symbol for water.

As for the picture, I felt like it was representing the Goddess (left) and the God (right). The figures went from the rim to the bottom, so they were quite large. I thought it was interesting that the figures were right next to each other, the right slightly higher than the left, and both have a cross. I also thought it was interesting, above the Goddess is double waxing crescent moons on each side of the cross.

I just feel like there's something I'm not quite getting that I should be. Any thoughts?

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Interesting Coffee Ground Reading

Post by Firebird »

Hummmmm I find reading leaves and grinds to be an under used practice.
The equal arm crosses could mean many things
but the first thing that came to my mind is crossroads,
or the power of the 4 directions are in both man and woman?
The one on the left has a backwards rune :joyrune:
So I wonder what's that about.
The 2 crescent moons could mean letting someting sit for a moon cycle,
since they are looking the same .
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Divination”