Is it true that your dreams are fantasy's you want be true?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
the_learning_one

Is it true that your dreams are fantasy's you want be true?

Post by the_learning_one »

Let me give you alil up front explanatins with mylife. On my part i didnt make the wisest of desisions, I married my husband only knowing him fro a week. Well every thing has been rocky, I find us constanly argueing and its only about a month after we were married, a girl named cindy came into the picture.. She is an ex of my husbands. she always calls always leaves him messages expressing her feelings of love and how she still wants to be with him. Well recently i found out i was pregnate, exciting for me because i want this child. Dont get me wrong, i absolutely love my hsuband but i dunno if there is something im missing...
On to my dream.

In my dream, ive come to find out david has found new love. With none other than cindy herself.. I'm so upset and so hurt i can even feel myself crying and talking and yelling in my sleep, screaming no how can you do this to me i have done nothing but loved you and needed you. Please dont tell me your telling the truth. And i always end up waking up sweaty and tears rolling down my face. Very few dreams have made me cry... Ifeel a real personal atacthment to my husband and i feel threatend and bhurt someone would take him away from me and the thought he might go along with it scares me can you please tell me what any of this may mean?
Thank you!
Shyra
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

i don't think it "foretells" or "predicts" anything except what you are fearing but feel you can't talk to your h about for fear of making it come true.
he's your husbAND,RIGHT?
tell him.
oh & by the way,pregnancy brings with it HUGE insecurities & really weird dreams.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”