My charms and wards

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

My charms and wards

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

I really like making things for people. I've made a ward for a good friend of mine. Essentially she is very sensitive to spirits, and dislike when they happen to wander through her home. I made this which now hangs above a picture in her bedroom. It protects the entire home.

The symbols used I created. I actually created them to be written in blood. All of the symbols use straight lines in varying lengths and angles, so it also works well with a wood burning kit.

I have also created a altar tool, which I still need to cleanse and dedicate. ( I should really do that)

So yes... questions... comments?
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Everyone on here seems to be so talented.

This stuff is brilliant Shaman. I especially like the ward. Have you seen Sheelanagig's runes she made?

All I seem to make whenever I try to make anything is a complete mess! LOL
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

I have seen her wards. Also if you like this you should see the sigils I draw. I mean, you probably won't cause they are mine and I am solitary, however they are awesome.
Whitewitchboi_235

Post by Whitewitchboi_235 »

wow that's really cool.

what did u draw on ur face with?
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Whitewitchboi_235 wrote:wow that's really cool.

what did u draw on ur face with?
your a Christian so I'm sorry if you find the following shocking.

My face is painted with my own blood.
Whitewitchboi_235

oh.

suddenly does not look so cool, lol. why do u use blood to paint on yourself? paint washes off easy too, and no pain.

not judging, just curious.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

My blood is completely unique to me. It holds lots of energy, which makes it an excellent fuel source to power the magicks in the images. By enduring pain when preforming magick is shows a level of dedication to the art, which in and of itself unlocks more personal power. My blood is unique to me, which means it works very well for me when I use it in magick. My blood on another person would not be as effective.

I'm sorry if you find this shocking, I can tell you that unless your GF drifts into what the media has labelled (unjustly so!) the "dark magicks" or "negative magicks" then she will never tap into the power of her own blood.

Wiccans are good like that =P they dislike pain in their magick.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Shaman of Bliss wrote:My blood on another person would not be as effective.
Unless you wanted to have some form of domination over that person.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

There is lots that can be done with putting blood on another person. I said not as effective, and when I said that, I meant it for certain situations. If for example I was healing someone, I would paint them in their blood, with a drop of mine mixed in. Simply because I would paint on them a healing sigil, which would help me do my work. By infusing my energy into the sigil, as well as their it helps our energies to mesh. One can see how this would be beneficial to a healing situation.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Agreed.

Any kind of bodily fluid can be used but for saftey and not to mention cleanliness reasons, blood does seem to be the better method.

I have three questions for you Shaman if I may, firstly, how do you extract your blood? and secondly, do you always use a fresh batch or do you have some 'stored away'? and finally, if you prefer not to use the terms "dark" or "negative" magick what word or words would you use?
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

One, i prefer to use the terms, the problem is that the media has labelled them in a poor light. I don't think negative energy is any more evil than positive energy. it is simply opposite.

I extract my blood by pricking my fingers with a stick pin, then squeezing.

I always use a fresh batch. I draw enough for my purposes at that time, any excess I dispose of. I commonly eat my left overs. Which sounds weird I know, but you have to realize my usual quantity of blood used to pain my face is three or four drops. The excess of painting my face I usually just wash down the drain. When I say I lick clean the excess I usually mean that little bit of blood left on my fingers.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Shaman of Bliss wrote:One, i prefer to use the terms, the problem is that the media has labelled them in a poor light. I don't think negative energy is any more evil than positive energy. it is simply opposite..
I like the term 'dark pagan' too. It's what I do, it's who I am. Who gives a crap what the media or society thinks anyway?
Shaman of Bliss wrote:I extract my blood by pricking my fingers with a stick pin, then squeezing..

Ouch! I bet that makes playing the piano difficult. LOL!
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

They heal seamlessly. Now what hurts is carving runes into your body as a dedication ritual ;)

That's a story for another time though...
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Good heavens!!!

They'll have you down as a self-harmer if you carry on with that. lol
Whitewitchboi_235

oh, yes this is a little shocking. i suppose if you aren't hurting anyone then using ur blod is okay, it's just very strange to me. i don't think my girlfriend does that. i heard some witches keep ritual knives but she doesn't even have a knife. a sharpened peice of wood is all.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”