Teaching a lesson

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
sleepingsecret

Teaching a lesson

Post by sleepingsecret »

Ok, I will start from a beginning.
My friend, yesterday in her fit of rage(which happen to be normal for her now), wanted to Hex some girl who happens to be controling this guy(the girl is dating the guy but my friend likes the guy, blah blah blah) and then cast a break up spell and then a love spell for the guy to fall for her. So, I said I did them all and now I am acting like this evil bitch like its all of her(which it is...because she is selfish), I told her she couldn't see love even if it smacked her in the face(she is my ex of course and yes I am bisexual) So now she is freaking out.
Was it right for me to do this to her to teach her not to mess with spells like these...or should I have just let her do it on her own and learn on her own?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I wonder about the sanity of teenage girls........ *looks at dominant gender of board*.....I'm about to get hurt now, huh? >.<
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
lek

Post by lek »

You speak the truth Wolf, but it goes for all teenagers IMHO :wink:
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

There is a thing called KARMA. It usually teaches ppl lessons for you. So I dont think you should have taken the matters into your own hands but that's just me.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

i never do anythin that dont have the consent of a person and sounds like these 2 are tryin to control this guy and dont think they know of FREE WILL of course i can come down an take him away from them both lol i not been out in couple weeks lol :oops:
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

lek wrote:You speak the truth Wolf, but it goes for all teenagers IMHO :wink:
OI! lol OK I am insane but you two DIE now.
[Dragonmaiden]

Post by [Dragonmaiden] »

Wait, I'm confused - did the OP actually WORK the spells or just SAY that they did?

BB

June
sleepingsecret

Post by sleepingsecret »

Oh I never did any of the spells she asked for...I just didn't think I could do it, especially to people I don't even know. I mean, she's a girl over the internet and claims to be Wiccan and all this bullshit(excuse my language), but then she asked me to them because she knows I am alot stronger then she is...but I just can't bring myself to hurting people, especially people who are in another state, do not know me.
I guess, this is just her high school drama....makes my life a living hell, but now she has gotten over it and is back to her mello self...for now...
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

oh that'snot so bad...if i understand it right ts kinda like when i made marijiana brownies in high shool...realized i didn't have near enough so i used oregano & everyone got high anyway..
you gave the child a placebo,huh?
no karma attatched to that cept liar liar pants on fire.imo
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

sheherazade wrote:oh that'snot so bad...if i understand it right ts kinda like when i made marijiana brownies in high shool...realized i didn't have near enough so i used oregano & everyone got high anyway..
you gave the child a placebo,huh?
no karma attatched to that cept liar liar pants on fire.imo
Spacecakes with oregano....thats a new one Image
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."

Return to “For Everyone”