Who/What Is He?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Falcon_Heart27

Who/What Is He?

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hello all! I'm very new to all of this, but the one I am about to tell you about has been with me for a while.
This all started a few months ago.

Sometimes, when I'm sad, or angry, or lonely, I start sensing a presence that is with me. (Sometimes I sense the presence when I feel perfectly normal.) I'm not sure what it is, exactly, because it's not like other paranormal things that I've dealt with. It certainly doesn't feel like the spirit of a dead person. In fact, it feels very much alive.

I would begin to feel it when I was upset. I would be alone, and crying, and suddenly- this warm feeling would come over me, and I would feel comforted. The biggest thing, though, is that I felt like there was some other presence in the room.

This went on for a few months. I got so used to it that I was no longer afraid when I felt the presence. However, I couldn't summon it- it was a very alive-feeling, and independent, presence.

Within the last month, our connection has been at its strongest. It's especially strong at night. Sometimes, I'll be laying in bed drifting off, and I'll feel the presence. Usually I would be scared, but this one has a "special feel" and I'm used to it.
Lately, I've been feeling very lonely. However, when I go to sleep, it visits nearly every night. (Let me clarify- it doesn't visit through dreams. I'm always conscious.)
Then I saw it for the first time. Saw HIM for the first time. I had drifted into an uneasy sleep, feeling very low-spirited. Then, in the middle of the night, I awoke for seemingly no reason at all. But I felt it, the presence. And I felt a warm hand on my arm. And then I heard a VOICE. A kind, gentle, male voice. And he said, "it's going to be okay." Then without meaning to, I began to close my eyes. As I was drifting into sleep, with the presence still touching my arm, I saw his face for the first time. I saw, in my mind, a man with curly brown hair and a warm smile. The finer details are unclear to me.

This has been going on for the past few nights. I'll be struggling to fall asleep, and he will come sit with me. I feel his presence physically, but I see his face in my mind. Sometimes he sits at the head of my bed, as if to watch over me. Sometimes, when I'm saddest, he'll sit right beside me. Sometimes he'll wake me up in the middle of the night with his arrival. Sometimes during the day, if I'm about to lose my temper, I'll feel his hand on my shoulder. I never see his face during the day, though.
He doesn't say much, but if he does, it's in the deep hours of the night when it is darkest. He'll say things like "it's going to be okay" or "you will survive this". If he's arriving, he'll say "it's okay" or "only me". Sometimes he'll say nothing at all. I never know what he says when he leaves, because he leaves only after I am asleep. Either that or he stays with me throughout the night, and stays close the rest of the following day.

So....does anyone know what he might be? He feels much too alive to be a ghost. Of course, my first thought was "oh no, I've accidentally adopted an imaginary friend" (lol) but surely if that was the case, I'd be able to bend him to my will. Well I can't, because he is as independent as you or me.

He is a friend, and a companion, but what IS he?

Thanks for any suggestions or comments you might have.

~S.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who/What Is He?

Post by Firebird »

My first thought was ...have you had anyone close to you that has passed into the next realm recently (or maybe not so recently) like a Grandfather or Uncle? Also just because someone from another world is contacting you doesn't make them less alive...We understand life as we know it,...other worlds have energy that we don't necessarily see or understand completely.
The fact that this entity is trying to comfort you says that something in you life may be bigger than you can handle right now, so they are there to see you through this time period. They may not be with you forever.
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Well, nobody in my family has passed away in the last few years. Even then, the most recent deaths were all female. The most recent male deaths (over a decade ago) were all from old age (or at least, they died in old age), and the man that I'm seeing is quite young. Probably in his twenties.
This makes me want to believe that perhaps he is a traveller, from an other world or another realm that we do not yet understand...which makes me wonder- Why is he drawn to me? And is there any way that I can communicate with him further? (Those questions are open to everyone, by the way- not just Firebird)

Thanks for helping me as much as you already have.
~Falcon
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

He sounds like just a friendly entity. Something like a guardian angel. I've not had the good fortune to encounter such a being. Just the nasty ones. Smoky used up a lot of his life energy at one point, protecting me from a nasty one. It wasn't long after that his health began to fail. I would say that you have been extraordinarily blessed.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

That's quite the comforting thought, thank you :)
Especially since I, too, have had my fair share of experiences with nastier entities.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Well, I'm back. I'm back because, in mid-January, all connection with this entity seemed to vanish. I didn't mind it much at first, but now I'm really starting to miss the friendly company, especially since I've hit another "low point" in my life.
I want to call him back to me, somehow. But I don't want to be forceful about it- only if HE wants to come back. Is there any suggestions as to how I should do this? Or rather, should I just leave it alone?
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Falcon_Heart27 wrote:Well, I'm back.
That is, back to this old topic. (I felt the need to clarify)
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Okay, let's bumpity-bump this thread back up. Mostly because I think that I had another interaction with "him" two nights ago, after a rough day and then a very vivid dream that night, I woke up and felt that he was with me. However, it felt slightly different. Maybe he changed a bit? Or maybe I had just forgotten what his presence felt like? I'd like to hear any thoughts on that.
But furthermore, I'd like to try to contact him and find out who and/or what he is, get a name, etc... I already know what he looks like, as stated before.
What do you all recommend for contacting him? I was never very good at meditation, but I guess I could try it again. Would asking him to speak to me through Tarot cards work? Thanks for any advice you all have to offer. :)
~Falcon
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Hiya Falcon!

When I first began to explore spiritual reality, I used meditation as the vehicle for those explorations. There are loads of ways to meditate, and I found a few that worked for me: One of my favorites is to visualize a place where my meditative self can go to relax. I already shared my method here.

The purpose of the visualization was to give me a safe space from which to explore both my spiritual and astral surroundings. In this corner of my subconscious mind, fully bathed in light, I found myself blown away by yes, those breathless moments that were gifts from Higher worlds.

Here in my visualized place, I often found solitude, or to experience stillness. It also helped me to stay close to the Higher World (mental, astral, spiritual worlds) because sitting or walking in the midst of all my soul's serenity and splendor, I saw my spirit community's signature (including my guides, animal spirits, angels, daemons, dragons, Deities and other entities and spirits). In doing so, I was able to hear Them more closely.

Quite often I would begin in my astral temple and then move on to other places not of my creation, but that's also where I go when I have some questions. One of the questions I had, of course, was "who is with me?" I think it's important that I approached the question without any assumptions who would it be; I simply listened for it. I also had no anticipations as to how the answer would come, and so was open to any kind of communication from the spirit and etheric beings around me. I didn't know if they would show themselves visually or make themselves known on a vibrational or energetic level, for instance. I had no expectations regarding the nature of the beings themselves; no expectations regarding their form, size, specie, colour or where they came from or... anything. I just visualized myself taking quiet walks with myself and take directions from my inner self -- with my whole being -- for communication from them.

Tarot card reading is not my favorite way of accessing information, but of course you may also use it to communicate with spirit beings.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thanks, Seraphin! You always give great advice! :D I like the astral temple idea. I can't wait to try it.
~Falcon
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

You are welcome Falcon. And thank you for your compliment. :D That means a lot to me.

It would be great if you'd keep us posted as you tried this visualization. Bless you!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”