A ritual to break links with something....

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
shedtroll

A ritual to break links with something....

Post by shedtroll »

Now I have made a ritual if you want to break links with something or mark a change in your life (Ex partner, habit, ect)...

At home, create a paper boat (use any design you want), and put some that represents what you want to break links with (a picture, or a drawing of a symbol). Then go to a river (or any form of running water, perferibly near some trees) and find a stick. Take the stick in both hands and say:

This is the link between me and (whatever you want to break links with).

Then take on half of the stick and say 'This is me' and place it on the ground (gentily), then take the other half of the stick and say 'this is (whatever)' and throw that half of the stick into the water.

Then take the boat you made with your symbol of whatever your breaking links with, place it in the river, and watch it go down the river.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

It would probably be more meaningful if you broke the stick before sending off the boat. At least that's what I would do. To me the 'link' would still be unbroken.
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

It does say break the stick then send off the boat...
Take the stick in both hands and say:

This is the link between me and (whatever you want to break links with).

Then take on half of the stick and say 'This is me' and place it on the ground (gentily), then take the other half of the stick and say 'this is (whatever)' and throw that half of the stick into the water.

Then take the boat you made with your symbol of whatever your breaking links with, place it in the river, and watch it go down the river.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

lol
Do you ever look directly at something and completely not see it?

Happens to me all the time...
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

i know :)
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

Actually the stick doesn't go in the boat... Your side of the stick is on the ground and the other half is tossed into the water..

:P
SandyJI

Post by SandyJI »

Just a thought, make the boat as tiny as possible, so others in the area don't think it's littering. That can turn the spell sour.

Sandy
Sandy

I'm sick of reality, I want my Fairy Godmother!
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

Remember, it's you that make's the magic. The tools we use are just to help us focus.
i've read this somewhere on this board and i agree with it.
if you believe that if other people think it's littering that can turn the spell sour then it will turn sour.

i don't know much about spell work but this is my opinion on it.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”