Dream about Wickenburg-Updated

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
[cherokeewind]

Dream about Wickenburg-Updated

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I had this dream about 4 1/2 months ago. I meant to post it here...but hesitated as the meaning was still so uncertain. There is one thing about it, is a general theme running throughout the dream and that is gold. Yes, a dream about the precious metal gold, we all can see now how valuable the metal is becoming.

The dream starts out, I am in the town of Wickenburg, I suppose you could pronounce it like Wiccan-burg...is a town in Arizona near Phoenix of the "Wild West" gold mining days. I tried typing in the name and took a look at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickenburg,_Arizona

Almost nothing mentioned in the article about gold, but I have 2 publications on my bookshelf by Arizona Bureau of Mines, which at the time was Arizona Geological Survey. The title of one is "Arizona Lode Gold Mines and Gold Mining" and the other is "Gold Placers And Placering In Arizona". Gold placering is just the name for mining nuggets and gold dust from gravel deposits. Detailed records were kept on all minig activities around Wickenburg, size of nuggets, amounts recovered, there is no way all this can be dismissed as folklore as suggested in the Wikipedia article. Most of it is still under claim and at this moment active gold mining is taking place. I have a calender somewhere also, from GPAA (Gold Prospectors Association Of America) shows a photo of a 2 lb. gold nugget found on a claim of theirs in the Wickenburg area. The area was and always will be full of gold. I once wanted to take a vacation to Rich Hill, which is Wickenburg vicinity...the reason why I have all the Arizona gold research books on my bookshelf.

Now having said all this, back to the dream. I dreamed about staying overnight in this hotel, as I was planning on taking my gold metal detector, gold pans, out to look for gold around Wickenburg the next day. A young boy came to the door of my Hotel room saying he was there to clean things up and make the room look tidy. I asked him if he worked there, he said no...but was there to help his sister. So, there I was with all my luggage out on the chairs, bed, full of my prospecting equipment and clothes to wear. I opened one up to show him some things I'd found on another metal detecting vacation. When I opened up my luggage was surprised to find these gold colored cups or vases, whatever they were. I think there was about 10-12 all together. Each has a signation like you find on art work near the top that said Wickenburg. So, while golden in color, either gold glazed ceramic like art or solid gold, I wasn't sure...but each one seemed like a relic I'd detected using a metal detector.

Then there in the hallway to the far side of the hotel, met his sister who worked there. She was a blonde or had lighter colored hair that appeared to be blonde...she was checking her clipboard marking off rooms that had already been cleaned. As she about marked off my room as cleaned, I informed her that I'd just cchecked in and would be there for the night. She smiled and said "ok, I'll have to assign a new number on the paper, for that room was supposed to be already cleaned, ready for you.

The dream got me interested in treasure hunting again...I've got out my coin detector, gold detector from off the shelf, has been there several years collecting dust. Charged some things for treasure hunting like a gold ring I have, also an old French coin, then made a new pendulum charged it same intent. Joined a treasure forum...is why I wasn't here for a short time. Made some friends...one is a diver who has dived on treasure shipwreck sites. Got my first pro dowsing from this guy to help him on locating gold bars in the Philipines. Didn't tell me about anything until I dowsed a map. Not only found the site he had dived on looking for the gold bars, but other sunken ship sites in the area he knows about. Some are across certain boundaries where permission to dive would be needed first. Other sites are still yet to be found. There is much information the new friend discussed with me about these sites.

Check out this post in the pro dowsing board, shows the Google Earth images I dowsed. Then dowsed a Google map of the same area.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/ ... 341.0.html

I'm not going to comment here on this thread on how to dowse for gold, we have a board for that under divination. Wish me luck everyone one my first pro dowsing experience! :D
Cherokeewind
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Good luck Cherokee - you are going to have so much fun and this sounds like something you SO have to do.
:D
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Thanks Hedge, it really takes something like this to make a person aware of what they can do. I personally like things like galleons, sunken ships. Before this happened, had been at the Mel Fisher Museum site. Just happened to catch a scrolling text newsflash on the page. One of the diving crews recovered a 1 foot long gold bar. I love to see those old Spanish treasures. I posted a link to the photo on the Shipwreck board at TreasureNet, it is a forum for Western & Eastern Treasures magazine. Seems I was the first to see it. Some of those who post in that board are or have been contract divers for the Mel Fisher Museum. Mel's Dad was the guy who invented the metal detector. Mel died of cancer though, leaving behind wife, son and daughter to run the 2 museums and salvage operation.

Yes, everyone can wish me luck, I must have located about every wreck sight in that bay in the Philipines. It is truely amazing what can be done when you set your mind to it. I'll have to give updates later. There will be more dowsing on charts which are 2' x 4' and must be made into smaller sections so I can dowse in closer. The diver seems to be independent, working on his own, has all the dive equipment himself.
Cherokeewind
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

Good luck Cherokeewind.
This sounds so exciting and fun..
Keep us updated i would love to hear how you go...

BB. Tymar
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Ok, it turns out the diver must not be American as I was thinking. He was on his way to the Philippines by the 4th of April. I got his email, he gave me his first and last name. But he said he was leaving from Cairo which I assume is Egypt. Now at this point I started wondering if he had Islamic ties...turns out he was there for his job. Now the job took him away for a while to Singapore and then will be back to Cairo. So, he is working a job also. It will probably be close to June now before he can get started.

Must have a good job to be able to have boat, dive equipment...I suppose job is important until you start finding stuff. I'll just have to be patient. :D

And as said in my first post, he had already previously been diving on a site I located during my map dowsing that was supposed to be of a shipwreck containing gold bars. What he doesn't know is whether the United States got to the gold bars during the war and removed them.

There are all kinds of sunken ships in the bay. There was a battle that took place in the bay too. I located a total of 55 sites underwater with my map dowsing. Also stories of gold bars hidden inside concrete blocks during the war which are different gold bars than the ones just mentioned.

My biggest concern would be greedy people. What happens if other people find out? Let's say if he does get around to recovering some of it, that can be dangerous if the public finds out. Greed can do strange things to people. I've heard of stories here in the USA where treasure hunters have been killed because they either knew something or got robbed of what they found. Have to proceed with some caution and be protected as usual by your magic.
Cherokeewind
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Tymar wrote:Good luck Cherokeewind.
This sounds so exciting and fun..
Keep us updated i would love to hear how you go...

BB. Tymar
Incidently, I was at the Mel Fisher Museum site the other day to get information for a post at the treasure forum and saw this newsflash...
Check this out. Remember the gold cups or vases in the dream above? There is a large photo at the bottom of the page after it was all cleaned up...so beautiful!
Gold Chalice Discovered!
"On June 24, 2008 our joint venture partners, Blue Water Ventures discovered an amazing, gold chalice on the Margarita Shipwreck site 35 miles off the coast of Key West."

http://www.melfisher.com/SalvageOperati ... e_0608.asp
Cherokeewind
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Well, like I was beginning to suspect...it seems I've been ripped off by that foreign diver, after doing all the map dowsing work for him. I guess "that's life" and a lesson learned here.

The good news is I've made a lot of friends through this and have even got to know some divers in Florida who used to dive on wrecks for the Mel Fisher Museum.

I got a new metal detector for Christmas and I'm getting back into it again. Having a lot of fun making my own bronze divining rods, learning more about how to use them. :D
Cherokeewind

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”