Your first supernatural encounter

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Your first supernatural encounter

Post by Release.the.bats »

What was your first supernatural encounter? As far back as you can remember? Was it a ghost, a vision, a God etc.? Just tell me what your very first encounter was.
:D
Mine was when I was four years old(it's the only one I remember, distinctly). I was living with my mother and father in a dingy apartment building.At this time my father was in jail(nothing to worry about though, which is why he isn't mentioned). I was sitting on the couch, holding a pink teddy bear pig thing my uncle bought me, while watching Lion King. It was at the scene where Nala jumps down the side of the waterfall before they have that love song. I don't really know if something told me, or if I just had the urge. But all the same, I paused the movie and went into my room. I dragged out two empty, dark green totes(big ones). I then started organizing my movies and placing them inside in a specific way, when I was finished I took out another tote and placed the remaining movies inside. I then put my big 'Simba' stuffed animal on top of the totes. I walked into the kitchen and my mom was telling her sister she had a headache and if she was going to watch her sister's children, they were coming to our home. I cried, I flopped on the floor and everything. I told her I wanted to go to her house, that we needed too. She kept fighting me, so I got louder, I told her I wanted to see their new puppy(I made an excuse, all I knew was we couldn't stay there). So she finally caved in. My aunt came to pick us up and I took my pink teddy bear thing with me. A few hours later, we were all sitting around the television watching 'Jungle book' (the Disney version. I think. I know Mogley[sp?] was a young boy). It was at this scene where things are being etched(I haven't watched it since this event, so I don't remember much of Jungle Book), the phone rang and my mom answered the phone. Her friend was telling her that our apartment building was on fire, to turn on channel 8. My mom thought she was joking, but complied anyway. She turned on the station, and our house was up in flames, fire trucks were in view. All I really remember is all the fire. We slept at my aunt's house that night and we went back to see if any of our stuff was alright(after the firemen told us it was okay). We ran into a firefighter inside who told us he was looking for our bodies and had been worried he wouldn't find us in 'okay' condition. He was surprised we were alive. Certain parts of the apartment, where my father's wallet lay, near the door on a shelf, and my totes, also by the door, were fine for the most part. My movies were and are still sooty but they play just fine. We went to live with my Grandpa for a little while. It turns out the fire was caused by these teenage boys who wanted to get back at someone who lived in our building. I guess all the locks melted and you couldn't open them from the inside. So if we had stayed we would've been trapped.

So what about the rest of you?
starlightdancer

Post by starlightdancer »

when i was little (er lol) i was idk maybe 8 i started to notice a strand feeling in my grandmas house mostly in the living room by the door. i really rember that the day because i spent the night and heard some thing walking around after i went to bed so i got up and ran though the house to see who was up. and as i got to the living room i froze. i wasent alone i know that. well being 8 i got scared and ran to my room and went to bed when i woke up the clown doll that was on the self above my bed was now at the end of my bed staring at me. a few years later my grand ma noticed how i acted when i walked in her house and i told her we went alone. she said she knew. apperently someone was kill in the house were i would told everytime i walked in. and the foot steps i heard that night was the guy that died. he moved the doll on my bed. my grandma new him by name (i cant rember what it was) . she told me he love scaring people but he would never hurt them and he even saved my grandmas life. sadly she passed away before i could learn to much more.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”