Celtic Knot Magic doesn't have to be complicated. Here are some very
simple rituals that might help you increase the overall prosperity in your
life. Some are old, some are new, but one thing is certain they are all
- Herbs are very well known for the money-drawing properties. Small
pots of rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley are money drawing plants that
are thought to bring prosperity to your home
- A horseshoe nailed above the inside your front door is thought to
keep prosperity in and keep poverty out. The idea is that the horseshoe
is like a cup that embraces your good fortune.
- A bowl of change by the front door is thought to keep money in your
pocket. Old or foreign coins are thought to bring money to the home.
- Placing a sprig of the herb cinquefoil under your pillow is thought
to improve your cash flow.
- The saying is "A Bayberry Candle burned to the socket, brings
prosperity to the home and money in the pocket." Buy a pre-scented
bayberry candle or anoint a green or pink candle with bayberry oil and
- Sprinkling a little cinnamon in your wallet is thought to hasten the speedy return of any money that may leave your hands.
- A bed of shamrocks planted at the front door is thought to increase
money flow and bring good fortune.
- Wrap a bill with a large denomination around a piece of mandrake
root with an elastic band and place it in your cash register to double
- An acorn that is hollowed out, filled with cinnamon, rosemary, thyme
and gold flakes and then sealed with green wax is thought to bring
opportunities and financial fortune your way.
- For the necessities of life, light a red candle to the Archangel
Chamuel and ask that you always have the tools of your trade, food on
your table, a roof over your head and money in the bank.
- Make lemonade out of your lemons. Juice lemons; add water and sugar
to taste. Stir the lemonade in the pitcher three times in a
counterclockwise circle, saying " Gone, gone ...bad luck begone." Then
stir in a clockwise direction saying " Mine, mine ...all good things are
- Stick a clove of garlic with nine pins and hang it near the front
door to protect you from poverty.
- Fill a small bowl with equal parts of sugar, salt and rice. Mix
thoroughly and place an open safety pin in its center. Keep the bowl out
in the open to eliminate poverty.
- Rub a green candle with a tiny bit of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon
and dab of orange juice or orange oil. Light and ask for quick cash or
money in a hurry.
- To enhance business, find three foreign coins and wrap them in a
gold colored cloth. Place it in the drawer of your cash register.
- On a new moon, make a slit in a yam and wedge a penny inside it. Put
it outside for fourteen days (until the full moon) and then bury it on
the Full moon.
- Draw the Ace, Ten and Seven of diamonds from an ordinary deck of
playing cards. Anoint them with a commercial prosperity oil (or cinnamon
or bayberry oil) and carry the three cards in your pocket to draw
prosperity to you.
- Whenever you find a coin on the floor, step on it and say, "Money on
the floor, money at the door." Then pick it up and put it in your
By: Sam Stevens