Show Pictures of your Altars! Wiccan Altar Photos

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Yes it was in the garden section, i have been hunting for a particular statue of Pan that i love and was looking for that but stumbled across Mr Green Man hehehe.. he's so awesome, i love him
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

i need a better god then bast LOL.

blessed be :D
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Bast is rad!!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

YAY!! :wink: come on pix lets steal these peoples food and take off with food in our mouths hehehehhe :twisted:

defuseability

Post by defuseability »

I don't have an altar yet. I'm a very new witch and I need to find a job and get money before buying supplies. And I have to keep my stuff hidden. My sister found a book I have on Wicca and flipped out. SHe started saying I wasted my money on satan's book and when I tried to explain to her what Wicca is she started blaming me for video games that have recently gone missing.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

she needs to mind her own beeswax. u will get ur alter set up someday. :D check dollor stores and other cheap places. you never know what u can find

Li Li

Post by Li Li »

wow everyone's altars look so beautiful... mine looks pretty plain lol
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

I haven't begun to set mine up...

I'm waiting till I find a suitable surface that I can fit in my closet since nobody goes in there ;)
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi li li, and wishes

u can use anything for an altar, i used to use my hope chest as my alter for a while. my parents can't stop me and i talked with my mom she said do this if ur happy. my mom has dreams of the future and they always come true. u can use a box and put a cloth over top.

when ur done ur altar i'd love to see it. :D there's all kinds of stuff u can do to dress it up a bit. question do u have a pentelem tile? look at mine and pixe's tile. it's time to get creative with ur altar. :)

hugs and loves

Moira

Post by Moira »

this is my altar. i`m still working on it. the most of the stuff is made by me or got as a gift, i only bought mortar & tarot cards :) cheap, simple & useful ;)

Li Li

Post by Li Li »

Syndica wrote: there's all kinds of stuff u can do to dress it up a bit. question do u have a pentelem tile? look at mine and pixe's tile. it's time to get creative with ur alter. :)
i don't have a pentelem, but you're right i should dress it up abit lol. for now it's loadsa statuettes on my fire place with a small table covered in crystals and pictures.... actually come to think it, it's quite messy which is bad of me for allowing to happen.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

you a wall altar? (shelf)
thats so nice, love the woody stuff.
:)
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

wow nice altar and u did it so nicely kudos. I like how u used the space.

Lark

Post by Lark »

This is a picture of my personal altar. My patron Deities are Sekhmet, Anpu, Tehuti, and Menthu. The statue of Bast belonged to a dear friend of mine who died two years ago and left the statue to me, so it is very precious.

The second picture is of our coven altar for our last Mabon celebration.

-Lark-

Syndica

Post by Syndica »

wow that's so awesome, i have the godess bast on my alter :D

Return to “Altar Pictures”