how may I be more effective with telepathy..?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Azura

Post by Azura »

And what if i don't have a voluntary participant with whom to practice with..? =&
MoonDust

Post by MoonDust »

Hmm, not having a voluntary partner can make things a tad difficult. In my limited knowledge of this practice, I do not believe that distance is a factor at all and that distance would not matter... perhaps someone here (the forum) would be able to practice with you at different times during the day and you both can use the PM to keep in contact. Practice makes perfect as with anything! If you wnat to get better and expand your own range... practice. I get better and better at the tarot the more I read the cards. Sometimes the cards speak the meanings directly to my mind now. That is heaps ahead of where I was a few years ago when the book that went with the deck was latched onto my arm at each reading, lol.
Azura

Post by Azura »

Thank you MoonDust.. Cute name by the way ;P ... would you practice with me...? =&
MoonDust

Post by MoonDust »

Hi Azura,
Your name is also lovely! I wish I could be of assistance in helping you to practice, but for the time being my schedule is so tumultuous, irregular, and not so conducive for me to adequately help you properly. I'm sorry, but whenever my life shifts back into a regular schedule I'd be happy to help you out with practicing!
Azura

Post by Azura »

ok. I understand. and thanks ;p
[new_witch]

Post by [new_witch] »

can i help u even i am trying to learn telepathy...
knowledge is my aim.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

How would you learn telepathy?
Because i am always aboard learning new aspects,
and to me, thiss sounds like an active power,
so.
If you could help me understand, i would love to do it with you!

Blessed Be,
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

travis sanders told me i was clairvoyant. i like to learn more about telepthy. i know u have to center urself right?

blessed be :D
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

That should be fairly easy to start off with.
How do you know if you have any kind of psychic thing goin on?
Cuz, im only good at things when i concentrate.
I dont think i have Witch blood, hmmmmmm.
Leads on to the thing with Samantha, on another thread...

Blessed Be,

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”