Multiple Spirits

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Tantrekma

Multiple Spirits

Post by Tantrekma »

Hello, I am Tantrekma, currently one of three spirits in this human body. I am millions of years old. I was first created as a sun, with my soul partner and his sister. I am a Lycan (Werewolf). The other two spirits in this body are Ci and Kiyah. Ci is a bubbly, happy, hyper, Water Fairy. Kiyah is a completely new human spirit.

I am wondering, have any of you noticed multiple spirits in your bodys, whether they are human, Vampire, Fairy, Lycan, Half Vamp and Half Lycan, or whatever? Or have you had one extra in your body for a specific purpose?

Just trying to find others like me :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Welcome,
Ci, Kiy, and Tan!
I'm just wondering, how can you tell if there are more then one spirit?

Blessed Be,
Xal

Post by Xal »

How did you come to this conclusion?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I also would like to know how you came to the conclusion you did as if you were first a star you should still be one; unless someone or thing destroyed you; if you truly are lycan I feel sorry for you that you left your self unguarded enough to be turned. to answer the question you asked I believe that every one has at least 1 other part of their soul and that we are not separate souls but fragments of the same soul for me it is an angelic and elven and I have come to that conclusion through several days of meditation and confirmation from outside sources.
Ami_333

hi

Post by Ami_333 »

ok so i jus got another voice in my head. i called her ami but i found out she was awakened by someone i kno. she is a lycan and her name is Sintara. jus thought id ask more she don't remember anythin from anywhere. she jus is new at this like me. but i guess she did have a past she is over 4500 yrs old and she once had a teacher his name was conon.. thas the spirit in my friend. hes a lycan but hes has more than one spirit. she cud shadow walk.. instead of shadow jump. i kno this doesn't make sense but i need someone who can help me with this... she does too. .cuhz conon said he cudnt cuhz she turned dark with the shadows... and i jus need help.. some one anyone please?

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”