Playful?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritsBeforeMe

Playful?

Post by SpiritsBeforeMe »

I'm not sure if what I'm saying is in the write topic so if I've got it wrong I apologise :)

Basically I went for a bath and when I was undressing I took my cardigan off and put it on the radiator. After say an hour in the bath (I tend to take long baths) I got out and before I finished dressing back into my clothes I noticed my cardigan was buttoned up again. I know for certain I didn't unbutton it and then button it up again, I see no sense in that really and I was wondering if there's any other explanations. In my mind it could have been a playful spirit, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

:)
Dearg-due

Post by Dearg-due »

My best advice would be if you think its a spirit try to contact it. Set up a similar scenario and see if it happens again. Communicate with it and find out what it wants. If its indeed just a playful spirit decide if you can live with its antics. If not then send it away.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”