Irony of ironys!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Bluemoondreams

Irony of ironys!

Post by Bluemoondreams »

Today when in town I picked up a male angel figure to replace my broken female one. I always found it ironic that the angel on my alter was female yet my gaurdian Alex is male and my now second Gaurdian Michael is also male.

Any way I brought this new angel on the spot and a stand to show him off, I didn't look at the label on it till I got home and irony of ironies the angel is Michael.

lol!
whitewitch

Post by whitewitch »

Dear Blue
You may have guessed by now you are being guided.
Xal

Post by Xal »

:) There's no such thing as coincidences.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

lol Michael only came into my life a few months back, orinally there were two of them archangel michael and the other michael, the arch angel pops in and out but the other one has stayed. I wonder were they are guiding me. . . it will be fun to find out were they are taking me this time. I have to say I rather like my second Gaurdian angel, consdering how difrent Alex and Michael are they seem to get on well.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

ask your Michael if he knows a few good jokes, Ill almost guarantee he does. and most angels are male not female which is why it bugs me that most of the figures out there are female. (at least the ones talked about in scripture)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”