Oddness in the village

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Bluemoondreams

Oddness in the village

Post by Bluemoondreams »

I've already written about this in me blog but incase some one here has any ideasthought I would put it here too.

Life here the pasat few days has been strange, I live in a small village, thats surrounded littlraly by energies, the sea on one side, forest to the other, to the east one river to the west another.

Now the wind here has always and I mean always made odd noises ask any one who lives here and they will tell you the same. Some put it down to the castle others the ruins of the church . . . Any way. The last few nights i feel like something is prowling out there, the noise of the wind has been terrible like some sort of creature. I don't really know what to make of it, but I know my spirit friends, the gaurdians I have and my spirit brother have been gaurding me.

The sea salt on the window sill is keeping what ever itis from my house, but it wants something I can feel it.
izzybit

Post by izzybit »

I understand what you mean. When I was younger I could feel a presence in my room, now weather it was really there or an over active imagination I’m not sure, but my mom taught me a light meditation. When you start to feel anxious or sense the prowling energy, slow down your breathing to the point where you can feel your pulse somewhere in your body. In my opinion your hands or chest are easiest to detect. Concentrate on your heartbeat. With every beat imagine light coming from your skin continuously growing and spreading outward with every beat. Have the light spread through the room or even the whole house. Its kind of amazing how quickly this effects and picks up the energy in the room. I don’t have any experiencing banishing except for smudging but I hope this might create a sense of comfort.
[SILVERCROSS]

Re: Oddness in the village

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Bluemoondreams wrote:I've already written about this in me blog but incase some one here has any ideasthought I would put it here too.

Life here the pasat few days has been strange, I live in a small village, thats surrounded littlraly by energies, the sea on one side, forest to the other, to the east one river to the west another.

Whatever may scare you or cause you discomfort................I have to admit that you live in a really beautiful place :), where is this place??? I want to go there.

Next,yes you need to ask your spirit guides right away what is the thing.Also watch out for unnatural deaths in the village or strange things here and there.This things may lead a clue to your intrigue.I however suggests its nothing more than the sudden change in the natural calm of the place,caused mainly due to new weather settling in or for some reason a disturbance in native energies............and they would adjust themselves soon........no bother. Be happy.
ARCHANGEL

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”