Ever heard of him?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Lusca

Ever heard of him?

Post by Lusca »

Okay, there is someTHING bothering me and my friend. I get this dark, evil, and sinister presense around her, and it is hurting her. I told her to close her eyes and write the first name that came to her. I did the same thing at the same time and we had another person watch us. We both wrote down "Incu." The first thing that came to my mind after that was incubus. Has anyone had any expirence with a demon or spirit that goes by Incu? Also, I can't seem to get rid of him. Any ideas on how to get rid of him?
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Incus.............umm Incubu means the Elephant(african dialect)..........I am aware of one supernatural being called Incubu.Ithink you see for yourself what it is : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

Whatever it is it is not good............if you seek help, I am awaitng your reply.
ARCHANGEL
Fayah'sAngel

Post by Fayah'sAngel »

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally large or cold sexual organ.[2] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[3]

Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings. They generally prey upon the victim while they are sleeping, though it has been reported that females have been attacked while fully lucid.

Me and a friend had similar experiences, hope this helps
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

i have also had this happen to me. it still happens but only every once in a while.
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

what have you already tried when trying to get rid of the entity?

I would initially suggest a powerful, bright shield of pure white blinding energy so bright that the entity could not bear to be near it, let alone try to penetrate it. If this fails then i would look toward crystals but i cant advise anymore than that.
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

i always sleep with my fairy crystal around my neck it does kinda help.
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
Fayah'sAngel

Post by Fayah'sAngel »

Show that you have no fear and kindly but firmly ask it to leave, protect yourself first, think back to when this first started happening have you done/recieved anything to bring this on if so remove it before doing this as it will help. Say something along the lines of "You have no place here, you shall not hurt me or my friend any longer, return to whence you came, please leave now"

Hope it helps

Blesses Be
Chelsea
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

When dealing with spirits, you should always tread carefully. Its perfectly natural to be afraid, but don't let fear consume you. First off, let the spirit know that you are afraid of it and to please keep its distance. Now... as for the word 'demon', I would ask you to be careful with the word. Ever heard of a Demonolator? They worship demons. The word 'demon' is usually used from a Christian point-of-view. I'm just saying that all beliefs are okay and I don't want anyone to be somewhat offended or anything like that. I usually prefer calling a bad spirit 'a malignant spirit' rather than a demon. :) Just saying. If you believe in angels, then you can always call upon the Archangel Michael in order to protect you. He has always been known to kick evil spirits butts, lol. :)

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”