can someone help with a problem?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Raven23

can someone help with a problem?

Post by Raven23 »

well, for a very long time, ive had a very particular problem, and im hoping to gain some insight into it. for a long time, there's been a particular entity thats been with me, the story is a bit of a long one, so im not gonna elaborate on that aspect. i post more out of curiousity as to whether its been heard of before.

the entity looks human, but has an aura about him that most certainly is not. he wears a black suit of armor, sometimes when he appears to me, he is not wearing the upper pieces of it, and has large black feathered wings. he has incredibly pale skin, with deep red eyes and long silver/white hair and is very thin.

at times he seems incredibly malevolent and dark, and at others a purely neutral being, yet, when im weak, he lends me his power and strength. he seems to augment feelings of aggression, and hatred. and i have not been able to be rid of him, and at times, i feel as though id be lost without him. i've never felt fear of him, nor hatred or dislike.

im just looking for a little more insight into the phenomenon, i've dealt with him the majority of my life, and most likely, will continue to into the future.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Sounds like you have the ability to perceive one of your guardians or spirit guides.

In the realms of the spirit things are very fluid, we see things the way we want to see them.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

That's True.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

This could also be a representation of your higher self.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

I dont get it.........but whatever this entity is-its not your higher self, you just came to terms with the negative you.
Someone who is at times malevolent and yet lends his own strength to you when you are weak...........is simply not your higher self or guardian angel,coz such entities only guides you,but since you are absorbing energies from this entity,its a part of you and as its malevolent.....the negative part.
I think you seriously need to be stronger on moral counts in order to alter this entity in your favour.Otherwise it could end up controlling you instead of you controlling it.
ARCHANGEL
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

SILVERCROSS wrote:I dont get it.........but whatever this entity is-its not your higher self, you just came to terms with the negative you.
Someone who is at times malevolent and yet lends his own strength to you when you are weak...........is simply not your higher self or guardian angel,coz such entities only guides you,but since you are absorbing energies from this entity,its a part of you and as its malevolent.....the negative part.
I think you seriously need to be stronger on moral counts in order to alter this entity in your favour.Otherwise it could end up controlling you instead of you controlling it.
The higher self is part of you if it wasn't it would not be called the higher self. And Black is not always negative, I know several people who have told me that their higher selves wear black, and Black wings are typical of an arch angel, they will give you energy if you need it to heal and they are assigned to guard you they are nice like that and the image I got from the description was that of a battle hardened warrior not the malevolent self.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Melindrose wrote:
SILVERCROSS wrote:I dont get it.........but whatever this entity is-its not your higher self, you just came to terms with the negative you.
The higher self is part of you if it wasn't it would not be called the higher self. And Black is not always negative, I know several people who have told me that their higher selves wear black, and Black wings are typical of an arch angel, they will give you energy if you need it to heal and they are assigned to guard you they are nice like that and the image I got from the description was that of a battle hardened warrior not the malevolent self.
Maybe..........but this manifestation of something that is Higher self just doesnt seems right.........coz I am juding from the image of my Higher self which has rather a bit different form, it looks like that infinty symbol with the five elements around it.......a clean representation of energy that is fresh and clean and not influenced by anything thats close to the physical world !!!!!!!
ARCHANGEL
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Well then maybe its something between the higher self and the physical, I'm not an expert it just doesn't strike me as malevolent is all.
Xal

Post by Xal »

As I said higher dimensions are less dense and fluid compared to what we are used to dealing with. Because of this our perception plays very heavily into how we perceive things.

You may see your higher self one way and someone else may see it in a way that seems to be the opposite.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
icebunny

Your Buddy

Post by icebunny »

It sounds like you have a case of a Watcher. He's just keeping an eye one you. Try communicating with him - he'll tell you what he's up to.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”