Communicating with spirits?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
sage nightdust

Communicating with spirits?

Post by sage nightdust »

Is there a way I can communicate with spirits through a normal spell? I don't think I'm ready for a ouija board yet, and I would not like to have spirits leaving a certain are. is there a way I can do this?

Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

You can try, but if i were to do this spell,
i would first get some salt/sage/anything that will suck up negative energy then be very specificon what i want. As well as putting up some sheilds, just in case.
sage nightdust

Post by sage nightdust »

thanks! I found a spell for that at spellsofmagic.com Thanks for your advice, I was worried that a spirit might escape and ruin my life! :)
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

I would highly recommend that you advance very carefully to speak to spirits. Unless you know what you are doing, you can be opening yourself up to all sorts of bad things.

Is this a particular spirit you are trying to contact? I might be able to give you clearer instructions or give you some helpful resources. Unless this is something you've done before (and it doesn't sound like it), you should not be doing this by yourself.
sage nightdust

Post by sage nightdust »

I would love to contact an angle. :D smiley08_borg smiley08_yin_yang
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

Contacting Angels would probably be easier by projecting to the plains. However, when you go looking for them, that's when they are tougher to find. I highly recommend that you study and become more comfortable with astral projection, and work it from that angle as well as studying spells.
WiccanBoy94

Post by WiccanBoy94 »

what would I do if I wanted to contact my recently passed grandmother?
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

The easiest thing to do is ask for her to come to you. Ask a god like Hermes who carries messages or a god of the dead to tell your grandmother that you would like to speak with her and also ask that if she happens to be "hanging" around that you would like to talk with her. Some times the recently passed will hang around to make sure their family is alright with their passing before they move on, so she might be around. But anyways, ask and see what happens. I'm sure that if she wants to talk to you she will either do so through a dream or while you meditate or something similar, if you don't have any medium type abilities. If nothing happens look for something more advanced, though there is always the chance she might have moved on.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Wiccanboy94,
Light a white candle for her and pray that she finds her way home in the world of the Ancestors.

Before she can be of any assistance to you she has to be complete with this plane and fully aware.

Through your prayers for her healing an energetic and spiritual link will be created so she can come to you and other family members to do the work that Ancestors do.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

You can believe me or not but my power of descernment of the truth is very powerul as I'm an empath and an indigo. What earth ritual says is most true here.

Much love,
y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”