need help

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
haicu2

need help

Post by haicu2 »

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody could do a spell for me. My daughter has a very destructive boyfriend and i wanted to split them up before anything more happens. I am new to all this and am worried i can not do the spell. Her boyfriend has done many bad things to my family and we just can not take it anymore. Your help would be appericated.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I cant help you with a spell, your daughter needs to see what is going on for herself. I would instead suggest a spell to allow your daughter to see her boyfriend clearly, without the his façade and then she will make her own decision. To make a decision for her is immoral and will harm everyone in the long run.

I know it's not easy but your daughter needs to be the one that does this. Not you. Instead you need to concentrate on protecting yourself and other family members.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi hai,

I am a parent too, and kids never usually don't listen, rather thinking as a mother think when u where younger, this will give u some insight. have some coffee with ur little one to get closer to u. tell her about possive and negative engeries that u sense and tell her the truth. but she needs to know that ur not butting in but just mearly informing her about this loser. there's no real spells there is a binding spell u can use but i wouldn't do it becuse it could back fire. if he has more engery then u are toast and spell won't work. u have to trust ur daughter to make the right choice, just tell her that u always be there for her.

hugs and loves :D
:D Blessed Be :D
Greek_Male_Witch

hi

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

You can cast a protection spell to you and to your daughter, it won't split them up, but if he ever tries to hurt you or her, he will fail...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

i agree with u greek, that's a very good idea. well done :D
:D Blessed Be :D

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”