Opening your Chakras

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
chrs8gar

Opening your Chakras

Post by chrs8gar »

Ok, so I have read that you should open your chakras before starting a spell or any work. My question is are you suppose to open them all everyday? Like take the 20 minutes or so to open them? I took a test and I am under active on my Sacral, heart, and crown. The rest are open. Should I only work on these 3 if my others are already open? Or do you just open them all at the same time with the exercises? Thanks
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Focus on Balance and Wholeness. Focus on feeling full and complete everyone is your being. Let your intuition guide you.

By the way, what test did you take? Is it online?
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
SOLBREAKS

Post by SOLBREAKS »

when your third eye is open you can feel it. i dont know how to descibe it other then u just feel it. when its open you should have vivid images in your minds eye.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi there honey,

when ur third eye opens u feel a great power come out as white waves of power, u become stronger, more focused. always be careful how u use ur third eye.

hugs
:D Blessed Be :D
Xal

Post by Xal »

I would recommend working briefly on the chakras that are open and balanced, but spend more time on the ones that you feel are off balanced. There is no direct answer to how often you should do it. It is like exercise. The more you do and with greater frequency the stronger that area will become.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi there,

i would have to agree with u there xal. :D
:D Blessed Be :D
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

Hi, I googled " opening your chakras" and a site came up that says open test your chakras or someting, I'm trying to send this link on here, but if it doesn't work this way just google that. http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

hooray! it worked ...I did it...I did hehehehhehe...=-happy dance=-
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

You know what I really dislike? Forums that won't allow anyone to post links to other sites. It's super lame and inconvenient. The whole purpose of a forum is to share information, but some sites are so self-serving that they won't allow anyone to posts links to other websites. It's so frustrating. (It's a different matter when it comes to spammers though. They can kiss my root chakra.) :wink:

StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Yes binaural beats are quite effective for meditation and related things.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

StarWitch wrote:You know what I really dislike? Forums that won't allow anyone to post links to other sites. It's super lame and inconvenient. The whole purpose of a forum is to share information, but some sites are so self-serving that they won't allow anyone to posts links to other websites. It's so frustrating. (It's a different matter when it comes to spammers though. They can kiss my root chakra.) :wink:

StarWitch
:lol: :lol: :lol: haha now that was funny.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”