Angry Cat Spirit (I need insight. Help!!)

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Sallydreams

Angry Cat Spirit (I need insight. Help!!)

Post by Sallydreams »

For the last few days I've seen and heard cats all around me. When I see a stray cat it seems to not even notice me, but recently when I am going out to my car or entering in my destination I hear a cat meow at me.... in a very unfriendly way.

I have been too busy with the holidays, juggling a relationship, two jobs and a household so I've been ignoring it. Within the last few days though everything has been able to slow down and I'm more aware of myself recently so I haven't been able to dismiss what I've been hearing.

The last few times I heard a cat, I was outside. While I am a magical person and inspired by the unknown... I'm still very much a believer of realism. I always assumed it was an actual animal about and my own paranoia was what would make my skin crawl.

Until last night.

I bought Runes a couple days ago but yesterday I was able to actually take them out of packaging and put them in a nice bag to future use. I am hoping to learn how to use them, so I'm very careful about how I handle them and my state of mind when I do.

Lastnight I put the runes in the bag, and then I put the bag with the rest of my supply of herbs, crystals and other materials for the Craft. I turned around and instantly felt jolted, like I had just ran into a stranger. I went over to my computer to turn the monitor off and I heard what I've been hearing for weeks, that same low menacing meow from a cat. I turned around startled, because it sounded like it came from the chair next to where I just sat the runes.

I was so startled I instantly searched everywhere a cat could have hidden in my room. I leave early for work and since it's cold outside I sometimes leave my door cracked when I run out to start my car to warm it up in the morning... it is plausable a cat had somehow managed to take up camp in my room. I found nothing. I felt watched, like every motion was being carefully logged.

I'm scared. I am not sure how to read into this and I just... I need some insight.

I know this is a really long post and my first post, but I lurked the page and felt this is where I should ask.

Help?
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Hmm. Well, first off. Dont worry about how long your post is(:
And, second. I think you should use some sage, clense your room, and do a ritual. Ask the God or Goddess or Diety(i personally use the Moon) to help you. Then i think you should ask out loud, something along the lines of,
Spirit cat, who i always hear,
Enter now my circle, dear,
And give me answers clear.
(Im a rookie at spellcasting, so.)

Something along those lines. It might be a spirit, lurking around and its trying to tell you something. But, in any case, ask it to disappear, and if it doesnt within the next couple of days, do another ritual or spell banishing the spirit from your life.
Hope this helps some.

Blessed Be,
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Thank you! I have a supply of sage and we've moved into our place a few months ago and I haven't had a chance to cleanse it, so you're right, that probably is my problem.
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

2 things i think it could be
1)your familair/guide feeling ignored trying to get your attention
2)a cat spirit who you have somehow offened

either way only one solution, try to talk to it and listen with more than your ears and try not to be afraid
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you

Return to “Animals and Pets”