Monks see Aliens Save The World in 2012! (I believe it!)

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
[HangedMan]

Monks see Aliens Save The World in 2012! (I believe it!)

Post by [HangedMan] »

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

That's actually very interesting!
Do you think it will be a situation where the aliens look and seem just like regular humans, that way after they save the world, few people know it was them?
It makes the most sense when you consider all the shock and danger that would ensue for them if we all new aliens existed.
*ponders*
:)
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

Release.the.bats wrote:That's actually very interesting!
Do you think it will be a situation where the aliens look and seem just like regular humans, that way after they save the world, few people know it was them?
It makes the most sense when you consider all the shock and danger that would ensue for them if we all new aliens existed.
*ponders*
:)
I've always thought that first contact would be what was needed to polarize humanity. unfortunately this is where im a pessimist.. it'll give the more.. xenophobic a new target
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

This is an interesting subject, indeed. I believe it's possible, I mean, they are monks using techniques that some of us can use...I also agree with blacksword, as unfortunate as it is. Even if they were to swoop in the path of a speeding comet to save us, it could be shown on all the new networks showing that they saved us, xenophobes would still make a target out of them.
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:This is an interesting subject, indeed. I believe it's possible, I mean, they are monks using techniques that some of us can use...I also agree with blacksword, as unfortunate as it is. Even if they were to swoop in the path of a speeding comet to save us, it could be shown on all the new networks showing that they saved us, xenophobes would still make a target out of them.
I mean most extra terrestrials would see what we do to ourselves. Imaging what we could do to non humans.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well come to think, if they come in and are powerful enough to prevent us from self-destructing...do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to think they are a match for them? Well besides North Korea's crazy leader :P .
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:Well come to think, if they come in and are powerful enough to prevent us from self-destructing...do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to think they are a match for them? Well besides North Korea's crazy leader :P .
chuck norris could take 'em. :lol:
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:Well come to think, if they come in and are powerful enough to prevent us from self-destructing...do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to think they are a match for them? Well besides North Korea's crazy leader :P .
Initially yes, but we are annoyingly adaptable and fast learners if we feel we have the need... ;)
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

supposing that's right . why would the aliens bother save us in the first place ?
i personally believe in the existance of aliens , not only one kind of them but hundreds . i mean , it's not only us in this world , there are many developed societies in far away planets but we did not yet reach that technology that would let us reach them or even contact them . scientists have recently discovered billions of suns and moons which have their own systems and planets . they couldnt reach them not even by robots for lacking the proper technologies . however , my point is why would aliens save us when there are other advanced societies in this universe ?
they would care less about us :?
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

goth-kid wrote:supposing that's right . why would the aliens bother save us in the first place ?
i personally believe in the existance of aliens , not only one kind of them but hundreds . i mean , it's not only us in this world , there are many developed societies in far away planets but we did not yet reach that technology that would let us reach them or even contact them . scientists have recently discovered billions of suns and moons which have their own systems and planets . they couldnt reach them not even by robots for lacking the proper technologies . however , my point is why would aliens save us when there are other advanced societies in this universe ?
they would care less about us :?
That is the annoying part about this discussion.. trying to not associate human thought with non human beings.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth.. the rest of us shall conquer the stars"
PaganEgyptian

Post by PaganEgyptian »

It is one of my bits of speculation, though a bit different. I speculate that it could be they show themselves and abilities to the world, crushing religions left and right. Which will lead the close minded followers to their own "End of the World"

Thats my speculation, and I only defend it as "Speculation" and nothing more.
PaganEgyptian

Post by PaganEgyptian »

It is one of my bits of speculation, though a bit different. I speculate that it could be they show themselves and abilities to the world, crushing religions left and right. Which will lead the close minded followers to their own "End of the World"

Thats my speculation, and I only defend it as "Speculation" and nothing more.

Dont forget, when the Calendar was made, and most times before the 14th century, if you could do anything that was big, and far more advanced than had ever been seen, such as curing a headache, making electricity, or things like, you could be viewed as a God or Goddess yourself.
It goes back to putting yourself in their shoes.... or sandals..... what if you saw a plane flying in the sky? what would you think?
Granamyr

Post by Granamyr »

Folks...come on. Monks see *aliens* saving the world in 2012??? :roll:

People have been waiting for the end of the world since the beginning of the world. Yeah, the Christians back in Jesus' time thought it was just around the corner. 2000 years later....zip. The Mayan calendar ends in 2012. Big whoop. And isn't it funny that for years people have been telling us, "It's all over in 2012." and now...POOF, miraculous alien saviors are going to descend on us. Gee whiz, convenient. The next thing to roll out will be, "The miraculous alien saviors stopped the cosmic event without us even noticing. It's a miracle." :roll: :roll:
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Maybe it's true, who knows? But keep in mind that the India Daily (where the article was posted) looks like a typical tabloid. So for Indians, it's probably the same as the National Inquirer saying that Nostradamus predicated the end of the world in 2012, which they do frequently. There are real remote viewers though who work on this kind of thing all year round. Dane Spotts operates www.remoteviewing.com, which is a good place to start. Another site is http://www.irva.org/. These sites will teach you remote viewing (one of them for free, but I don't remember which.)

Bright Blessings,
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Magic_Bella

Post by Magic_Bella »

THAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING I EVER HEARD OF!! ALIENS SAVING ARE PLANET!!!!!!!!!! lilac1

Return to “Beyond the Earth”