Gods and Ouija boards

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
notluad

Gods and Ouija boards

Post by notluad »

im going to put this question in a few different sections because im not sure where to put it but here it goes has anyone tried the ouija board and tried to talk to the Gods by it. Ill try it this weekend and give my results back! :D
Lucifer_Archangel

Post by Lucifer_Archangel »

When me and my partner used to do them with friends we never had gods or goddesses come through but we have had a few angels come to speak to us
zenine

Post by zenine »

When we were little my cousin and i used an ouija board. We used it to talk to 'guardian angels'. But now it lives with my cousin who's in Australia. And i don't know where to get them. They'd probably cost alot, though.
I think it worked! It pointed to yes and no and all this stuff.. I don't think she was pushing it either! It's pretty cool. But i voted for tarot, though only because i haven't tried that before, that's all.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Lucifer_Archangel

Post by Lucifer_Archangel »

I got my first one from ebay it was bit rubbish it was just on card which was laminated but it was cheap and once blessed it worked really well
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

Theoretically it could work in ritual, once you've called on the gods. I suppose if they feel up to it, you could ask them a direct question through the Ouija board and possibly get a direct answer back from them.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”