Mash The God of Seven Demons

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
notluad

Post by notluad »

that sound really cool and really scary at the same time,sorry.
i give youy some advice either do astral projection and talk to the demi-god or talk to the parents of the demi-god to calm him down.
this demi-god could kill you or teleport you to a hell like place you never know best advice take this serioulsy and dont f*ck with him (sorry for my language) best of luck
one more question do you still think the gods are still aspects of the one o do you knoe think there seperate gods and demi-gods
Jas

Post by Jas »

I agree on notluad says that you must do anastral projection but I suggest you would start with meditation but dont try to aim towards finding out if you know what I mean. Always scribble down what you see and keep it though
notluad

Post by notluad »

now i have heard from different people that some things from different planes of existence could possibly kill you( i mean out of infinite planes something go to be strong enough) but anyway just call for spirit guides,angels,and even gods and you should be alright. keep in mind that on the astral plane the gods will probably show their true form to you.
one more thing to add to secruity is look up ASTRAL TEMPLE AT BLUEMOONWICCA.COM this way you can be safe fro sure. good luck :D
notluad

Post by notluad »

one more thing i should say is, you already said you talked to your spirit guide right? So you could probably skip the whole months of meditation and he could probably astral project you in seconds. imagine your trip to the astral like in the divine comedy where virgil leads dante through the nine levels of hell but you wont be going to hell hopefully i mean if the demi-god gets a hold of you watch out. Hate trying to scare you but hey it can happen
notluad

Post by notluad »

i only believe in hell for demons because hell is aviolent place and most demons and devils are violent so they like hell well that just my belief i also dont think any human will go there unless they like violence, but then again i never pissed off a demi-god(sorry i had to say it)
notluad

Post by notluad »

yeah i think that demi-god was forgotten because when i looked up the name i couldnt find anyhting about him.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

not sure anything is possible.....except a keyboard eating lion changing into a galaxy in half a nonasecond(lol shadowx i qquoted you!)
Woot! Nuff said.

Ok, ok! I cant really comment because i dont believe in any gods or demi gods etc... But at the same time i dont think you are mad FWIR, so im in a pickle, i will sit this one out :P Just had to say thanks!
notluad

Post by notluad »

how did you contact your spirit guides.
notluad

Post by notluad »

has anything happened so far with the demi-god i havent seen any new posts lately?
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

All gods are emanations of the one supreme seated within the heart of all.

All things and people rest within him, but he is not within them.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
notluad

Post by notluad »

ill asked this again since nothing been updated in a while has anyhting weird happened lately?
notluad

Post by notluad »

learn anything yet
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Damn, kid. Chill out. He said he didnt wanna do anything for a while.
If you actually tried reaching out and teasting your powers, you'd know there is a lot of fear involved.
Chill, out.
notluad

Post by notluad »

that was 3 week ago learn somethinng before you talk
CorBrand

Post by CorBrand »

Interesting I wonder what... Maybe I still have more growing to do than I thought? I don't know I will just keep reading and learning we will see. though I really found this post interesting.

Oh and you might want to try to be a little patient.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”