Angels

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Danax.

there is an Angel watching you. Everyone has something to help him or her. I think we have a Angel :P and a Demon :twisted: watching us. But that's me baby04 Anyway you'll be fine love, just remember to be careful SM049
~Alie!! :3
Danax

Post by Danax »

I've tried to do aura readings, I've gotten blue and yellow on one person, and then red on another, but for some reason, I couldn't do it for myself, and when I was able to, it was rather dark. Advice?
Blessed be to all
Sometimes, it is the little things in life that really matter.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Lucky! Hehe, i can't see myself AT ALL!

Becareful with what you see...

~Lyssa Lauren
~Alie!! :3
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I think angels are all around us, sent here to guard us and to keep watch over us. Maybe we've all met angels in our lifetimes but never realized it.
Danax

Post by Danax »

Lily Cantodea wrote:I think angels are all around us, sent here to guard us and to keep watch over us. Maybe we've all met angels in our lifetimes but never realized it.
I believe that as well ^_^
Blessed be to all
Sometimes, it is the little things in life that really matter.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

earth wolf wrote:an aura reading should tell you if you have alot of white that means your being watched guided and protected i wish you luck in your new highschool
....My mom used to tell me she could speak with her gaurdian angel and her aura is nothing but white....I don't know if I belive in angels or not but I belive it's possible we have guardians. Whether they have wings is debatable.
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

Angels are a race of astral creatures, come in many forms from messengers to warriors. What do you want to know about them? Just general information? Or find out something deeper like your own guardian or something?
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
ratu

Post by ratu »

Ok, now I'm curious. How would you contact/find something out about your guardian?
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

Depends on your belief. Some people say just ask and they'll show up, most others believe in rituals or astral projection.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

earth wolf wrote:an aura reading should tell you if you have alot of white that means your being watched guided and protected i wish you luck in your new highschool
Yes. White light can be an indication.
IsabellaRose

Post by IsabellaRose »

Is there a limit to how many times your guardian angel saves you? I know of at least two times that I have felt my angel's wings wrap around me when I was in trouble and I do mean really big trouble...I have also been told that I have an archangel protecting me. Could that be true?
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

it is possible that you have an archangel, and as far as I know there is no limit to the amount of times your guardian angel will save you.
IsabellaRose

Post by IsabellaRose »

I am thankful for that. With me, they have their hands full! lol

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”