Memory erasing

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
kgwitch

Memory erasing

Post by kgwitch »

This is purely out of curiosity: What are your thoughts on erasing memories? Do you think it would be possible using a spell to do something like that? (Again, just curious, I have no intention of trying it)
In a time of war and hate, we must use our love a empathy to heal the world. Becuase that is what it needs more than anything.

Say no to hate and take care of the God and Goddess' creation.
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

It's kind of hard to erase memories. You can repress them, sure, but that usually takes something hardcore like hypnosis.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Well said.

I do not think it possible to erase them purposely. the more you think about erasing the memory the more solid and real you make it.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

it's possible. the general rule i follow on this board is if someone has to ask then there is a more suitable route to meeting their needs i.e. forgiving yourself and moving on.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

i'd have to agree with shadow on this one, i really think you can erase memories by using a spell or ritual. you would have to see inside your self and forgive your self. there's tones of memories i want to grid of. but our memories are important, it builds personally and way you are now. don't lose that.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”