hell on earth

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
ooGloryoo

hell on earth

Post by ooGloryoo »

A long story in short form:

In 2006 my brother passed away. The day we found out he died his ex-wife and her mother started calling us constantly (they were the reason he died) harassing us. She got (the worst) lawyer and tried coming to our house to go through our things to take what she pleased (of my brothers) among other things.

It took every dime we had to fight her, she tried making us pay back child support (which was proven he owed none), she had her oldest daughter (both girls were my brother's) calling us saying horrible things on a daily basis.

We ended up moving into the same house he died in because we could no longer afford even hot water. We lost everything. We now spend all our waking moments in two small rooms, getting blamed for everything and many, many other things.

For these 4 years I have had many dreams showing us free of this place, in our own home(s) again full of positive energy and love (plants will not even thrive here). Have been told (even by my brother) that this horrible life (these past few years) will never again happen, we will never again worry or live in this way we've been forced to live.

Needless to say we are still waiting on this to happen. The last time I heard a time frame on when we will finally be free my brother told me, "in about 5 days from now" that was 6 months ago, I have determined one of their days is 1 month to us. The dead need on our time frame :wink:

My need at this moment is inner healing, I absolutely hate the person I've become. I do not trust anyone, I do not trust what I see or hear, I'm rather bitter. I clear my energy and that helps for a short time (we live with a very negative person as I've hinted at and I'm some what empathic so I amplify his energy w/o acknowledging it).

I feel completely lost in a veil of darkness and the light at the end of the tunnel seems to just get further out of reach every time I get closer to it.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”