Get the most from your herbs: Lemon Balm

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Ravencry

Get the most from your herbs: Lemon Balm

Post by Ravencry »

Since I was gone the whole weekend, I posted 2 rather than one today.

Lemon Balm is a much loved Witch’s herb, for its lemony clean fragrance and for its usefulness in spells.

Add to oils, bath bleands and incenses for healing and love.

Lemon Balm has been known for its aid in healing, especially for those with mental and nervous disorders. If you know someone with OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), you can create a sachet of Lemon Balm, Mint and Lemon, Mint for calming the mind down, and Lemon for cleansing the mind. Tie this in a blue sachet, say onto it: ‘Assist my friend in her disorder, calm his/her mind and bring order’, and give it as a gift. Tell them to hang it where they experience OCD the worst.

Be sure to add Lemon Balm to love spells and charms for an increase of power.

For a love charm to attract a new partner, add lemon balm, red rose buds, orris root, and rose quartz, in a red or pink sachet. Charge with loving energy and say over it: ‘With this charm, I call for love, May they be perfect, like the white of a dove.’

Lemon Balm also opens the heart to the divine love of the Goddess. This makes it the perfect plant for Full Moon Rituals. Anoint yourself with the oil, and chant: ‘Goddess great, Goddess above, on this Full Moon rite, grant me your unconditional love!’

Add to lust potions and bath salts to make yourself more desireable. Before making love, anoint your heart, your hands, and pelvic bone. Say this chant while anointing yourself: ‘Let my love intoxicate them, let my hands drive their senses wild, Let my lust turn them into a wild beast, Let me keep them in thrall the whole night!’

If you feel out of touch with the Divine, burn the oil or incense to attract the love of the Goddess and God into your home. Say: ‘Goddess above, I feel lost without you by my side. I miss your love, and I miss you as my guide. Gracious Goddess, hear my call, without you here, I feel as if I shall fall. Come to me, and so mote it be!’

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”