Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
being-singular-plural

Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

Post by being-singular-plural »

There's a little trick astrologers can do that involve your soul number and its corresponding Tarot Card. If you want to know your card and number, simply type your birthdate, including day, month and year. From there I can calculate your soul number card. This card will be one of your karmic reasons for incarnating in all your various ways this life.

Here's an example:

Me: 09/29/1974= Soul Number 5 = The Pope (tarot)

This soul honours many traditional disciplines (philosophy, religious studies, astrology, literature, witchcraft) and represents the material incarnations of spirit (ie, spiritual talismens, advice and prayer, meditations, body cleansing, etc..) The Pope Card soul symbolizes discretion and discernment, high moral standards, and can offer solace and stability, but can be a little "stuffy" and conservative at times.

Let me know if you want to hear about your soul card!! Just post a reply with your birthdate and I'll reply with the info.

By the way, Despite what the blurb says on the main forum page, everything here in the astrology forum is FREE!!! Hopefully, can change that blurb soon, so no one is confused.

Since my soul card is the Pope, I feel compelled to offer my blessings to the late John Paul II--although I disagree with the platform(s) he promoted, he was still a wonderful human being who assisted many, many people on their spiritual journies. His light will not be forgotten.

Love and Light,

bsp

PS: Maybe we could convince TigerLily to help with the interpretations of the Major Arcana cards if she sees that I have overlooked something. . . Bless you TigerLily and good luck with your move!! :)
Orion

Post by Orion »

Cool, I would like to give this here a try to find my tarot =)

12/05/1985
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Thanks Orion,

Your soul Number is 4.

Card: THE EMPEROR

He is natural leader promoting social law, as opposed to the Empress which is Natural law. The Emperor will forge ahead installing programs and regimes for the people. He is proud and wise and stands for structure and authority. In his right hand (projective) he holds a scepter of power, in his left he has a golden ball (perhaps given to him from the Empress). It represents the rule of social law that ideally coincides with nature. This soul will do well ascending established hierarchical structures as long as the top is in reach! Image This soul would make a great father if his power is not abusive. He also is a regulator of environments and sets boundaries. He is logical and rational with a natural ability to take up leadership roles. He is responsible and dynamic and a great conversationalist.

Use your power wisely Orion!!

Blessings,

bsp
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

Bsp, your generosity is heart warming *Mwah*

I haven't looked much into numerology (something to do with my aversion to mathematics in high school lol j/k) and would appreciate your insight. :)

20th of February 1987 (Go the pisces fishes!!! lol)

Laveda
being-singular-plural

Hi Laveda,

Your soul number is 11

Card: JUSTICE

This is a very karmic life for you. You will be setting thigs in order and paying past debts in order to move forward. It is a card of decision (and indecision) as well as consequesnces. Much of your actions in this life will have instant ramifications. You need partnerships of all kinds, personal, business etc.. but you demand equal share and responsibility from your partners. Justice is also representative of the written word. You may have an "innate" aprtitude for wrtitng and critical thinking. You may have to draw power from the Law or may choose this profession yourself. You need to see both sides of an issue before making a decision, listing pros and cons, and, again balance and fairness is always in the forefront of your someitmes difficult decisions. Image

Please note that some Tarot Decks reverse the number of Justice (11)and Strength(8), But I am choosing to stick with the standard Rider-Waite-Smith deck here. The goddess on the card is not blind, as many depicitions of justice suggest, and she is a rigorous logician well aware of the nature of cause and effect. Rather than blindness, it is intense analytical scrutiny that wins decisions. The goddess' name is Themis and she reperesents public opinion and cultural convention--issues that may influence your decisons this life.

In short, be fair in all of your dealings and fairness will return to you.

Blessings,

bsp
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

Oh thanks Bsp. That's going to be saved somewhere special. :)
:wink:
Laveda
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hi!

My birthdate is 19/07/1988, thanks in advance! :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
being-singular-plural

Hi Celticwave,

A lot of Sun Sign Cancer's are into the mantic arts! Your number and card are also Cancerian.

Soul Number: 7

Card: The Chariot

This soul will be very charismatic and can reel in the dualities in order to overcome many obstacles. There will be many battles and it will take great stamina and courage to win, but if you do not let go of the reigns you can drive yourself to victory in all endeavours. There may be control issues (something typical of Cancer) and you may want to demonstrate mastery in all areas. Of course, this is impossible so choose your battles wisely. You will be a very competitive person in work and other matters and you may act aggressively in areas where you feel the most need for security. A Chariot soul develops and ego that balnces the inner and outer, the masculine and feminine and if you are out of balance you will feel that life is driving you, although you only seek to drive it. THis soul is a traveller, it wants to move around a lot. Also, there may be technical stuff you have to master this life.

This is a card about will, self-mastery, travel and victory. Builiding goals and arrivng at destinations will be a major outlook this life. Make sure that the goals you seek are actually within reach! You intuitively know how to dress for success and may take great pains to look your best in professional situtations. If you can harness the negatives and positives into a coherent whole in your life then success is assured. However, there may be some uncomfortable lessons that are needed in order to teach you both the power of the dark and the light. Good luck on your journey this life Elyse. You are certainly a travelling soul, the question is: Where are you going?

Blessings,

bsp
Orion

Post by Orion »

Emperor, eh? I've got some big shoes to fill, lol.
I do match that to some extent :) I'm just a wee bit young (in many ways) and unpracticed.... for now. :twisted:

Mighty thanks again bsp!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I might as well give this a try. Thank you for offering these great gifts.

Dec. 17 1986
apollo

Post by apollo »

BSP you're too generous with your gifts. I'll give it a try. Many thanks for these!

My birthdate is April 26, 1989

Thanks BSP!! :D
being-singular-plural

This one is for JBRaven! I can't believe how young everybody is! Thanks for trying this out. It doesn't compare to the charts I generate, but it does fit, somehow. However, it may take time for you to see how it fits as your destiny, or it may resonate with you right away!

Jay, your number is the magical number: 8

Card: Strength

This is a glorious card symbolizng harmony with nature, and more specifically taming the beast within. When you are younger, you will have a strong ego that could draw many hardships to you. The difficult aspect of this card (and every card has some) is that in order to be strong, you have to endure trials to prove your strength. If you can tame the beast within (the ego) then you will find peace and harmony in your inner world. You are not a soul who is scared to face your carnal nature and you generally operate on instinct. You have an "innate" sense of self and are courageous and often peresevere in areas where others would have given up long before you do. You are tenacious and gregarious. As you age you will learn to hone your instincts toward the highest light for all. You are fierecely protective over loved ones but also have the gentle light heartedness of a happy lion cub! Notice the figure eight above her in the picutre---it is the symbol of eternity, and eternal creativity. You will bond well with pets (cats!!!) and you will find very exciting ways to express your creations (ie--in a creative career, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the garden, even at the gym, writing poetry or music, or joining up with creative friends). Overall, your soul has blessed you this life with the inner power of the sun, and, if your ego is in check, you will shine for all the world!

You are compassionate (and passionate), you gain control through a soft touch and are patient enough to wait for the "right time." A soul at this level has much to teach and to learn through creative expression. You probably have many talents and need not choose only one path. Try them all!!! You are loyal and strong. In short, you are destined to SHINE!

Blessings,

bsp
being-singular-plural

Apollo,

Your soul Number is 11

You card: Justice.

I have already written a synopsis for Laveda who had the same number/card. Please refer to that above. Remember, that these are very general and pertain to basic aspects of your soul and why you chose to incarnate the way you have this life. Justice is a good one to have! Blessings,

bsp
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Mine is 7/11/1985
I would like to see what you come up with for me.
being-singular-plural

Dear Angelis,

your soul number is 5

Card: The Pope

That is the same as mine so refer to what I said above. I will add to it a little:

The hierophant (pope) is a teacher, a learner, and an advisor. He is trained in the classics and upholds those morals and maxims that fit the current age. When young in life, this soul must learn the tradition through and through and take time to make carefully considered judgements on what is "true" and what no longer holds sway. Moreover, the hierophant is generally considered one who brings darkness to light and attempts to find the sacred in "ALL" things. The Hierophant best achieves his purpose when he is blessing and forgiving others and himself of "sins" or that which needs to be released.

He is to offer comfort to "the masses" and maintains traditional codes of knowledge ready to render them intelligible to all who seek to know "spirit." He is an advisor full of "should's" and "ought's" and will generally try to live by these ideals. In short, you are destined to be a visible incarnate of the light.

He is a central figure of group identification, public beliefs and spirituality, a teacher and represents conformity as an aspect of spiritual discipline.

Blessings,

bsp

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”