this may seem a little odd

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
moonfry

this may seem a little odd

Post by moonfry »

As I just mentioned in the subject post this may seem a little odd.....but then again it still seems a little odd to me.

I am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong forum.....but it is a question I suppose.

Very recently a friend of mine has done a complete 180 so to speak. Going from an open minded fun guy to a complete and utter ......well you know.

It seems really strange one week he bought me a birthday present and was very happy and cheerful....all is well I would say to the next week trying to pick fights with me, disrespecting my daughter and generally being a very uncomfortable person to be around. His girlfriend was also a bit off, but in a very smug sort of way. Neither of them felt right to be perfectly honest.

The night this happened his girlfriend told me about a strange 'disturbance' i suppose that happened a few days before involving her ex boyfriend coming around and them both seeing this strange black shadow behind him. I quizzed her furthur about it but she refused to really go into any detail and then immediately began to insult me.

My question is, is it possible this spirt/black shadow have possibly had any effect on them? I was at their house and felt some very strong tension....sort of like you do when you walk into a room that people have been arguing in but they insisted they were fine and tried to blame it all on me. If so, how would I go about helping them from this as its very out of character and nothing at all has happened in any of my (or other friends who were there that night.....some non spirtual that felt something odd in the air)

In short, how can I help them?? Is this something I should be worried about or should I just leave it be?

Thank you in advance for your help either way

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”