mermaid's witchcraft learning &healing blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
mermaid

mermaid's witchcraft learning &healing blog

Post by mermaid »

Hi I decided to create a blog seeing as there is a section for it:)

I have begun to learn about witchcraft, I am a complete beginner and want to learn as much as I can enough to at least rid me of an evil curse cast on me and once removed to protect me and my son from it in the future.

I am starting off trying to learn about spell removal, I have purchased some materials and still more to get, when I have them all I can cast the spell/s.
I have been given one by another member that only requires black candles which I have finally gotten so will be casting my very first spell soon and will log that.

I am also trying to learn Tarot reading, the very first time anyone confirmed my gut instincts and this curse is through tarot and I feel I really want to learn how to read them myself.

I would one day also like to astrally project, something i've been curious about for years but never managed the few times I tried.

I have been burning frankincense in my home continually for the past few weeks and it really relaxes me.

Well cheerios folks thats all for now.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”