So I got my friend a tarot deck...

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
love beats all (;

So I got my friend a tarot deck...

Post by love beats all (; »

So I got my friend a tarot deck for her birthday, really spur of the moment thing because she I needed to buy her a present and fast so I took the ultimate chance on a tarot. Anyway, I got the Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr (the set, book and all) and she was absolutely beside herself in happiness when she saw it! She told me that she saw the exact same deck while with her aunt and fell in love with them, but at the time she couldn't get them so they fell to the back of her mind. But now she adores them, everytime I see her she offers me a reading and I always accept. They're fairly accurate. They're also her first and only tarot deck (I personally still don't have a deck of my own). But I'm just so very proud of myself because the gift was just a stab in the dark! I'm sorry I just had to let it out lol all better now (=
missmelodygrace

Post by missmelodygrace »

Thats how I got my set too .... a pagan friend of mine told me he was in a shop buying oils and noticed a set of cards which he thought would do as a gift for me.... like you it was a spur of the moment thought

I still use the same cards 17 years later and they have served me well

:D
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.
love beats all (;

Post by love beats all (; »

Nice to know that the same deck could still be in use 17(or more) years later! My aunt doesn't like using a deck for more than 3 years, she doesn't like all the gathered energy in the decks.
missmelodygrace

Post by missmelodygrace »

I have never thought about changing them .... I cleanse them every so often but i have always had good readings

I think tarot cards are an great gift for some one
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.

Return to “Tarot Talk”