Hallucinogenic Plants

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
RestoringtheGoddess

Post by RestoringtheGoddess »

awww thanks again Wolfmoon caster

I have more questions but I want you to have a relaxing weekend so I will reply to what you wrote with questions during the week to give you a break lol because I have sure been asking a lot of questions :)

I really appreciate your answers and advice :)

Have a great weekend :)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

You have to be a quarter, with genetic proof. Then you can legally use every type of plant BUT marijuana. :/
RestoringtheGoddess

Ravencry wrote:You have to be a quarter, with genetic proof. Then you can legally use every type of plant BUT marijuana. :/
that's unfair it should be at least any percentage let alone anyone who wants to explore this path should be welcome to

I'm so tired of governmental rules for everything (the financial governmental system etc.) Life was meant to be enjoyed!
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Lol. Me and Earth Wolf talk about how the goverment sucks all the time.
RestoringtheGoddess

Wolfmoon caster wrote:Lol. Me and Earth Wolf talk about how the goverment sucks all the time.
awwww lol Wolfmoon caster :) y'all are so sweet if you ever wanna chat just pm me, I will research all of this and see, maybe there is some way I could join the Native American Church and at least do peyote then legally during the ceremonies? Am I understanding this correctly?

Anyone know of good people to contact to help me get started?

I wanna move out to AZ, that's where I have always felt best!
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

If you have a facebook you can look me up :). I wouldn't excactly know anyone you can contact...

Sry, I didn't respond in so long I was getting some time away from technology.
milkywaydisco

Post by milkywaydisco »

I've given up on "legal highs." I hear way too many bad reviews on stuff like Salvia and Baby Woodrose, involving heavy vomiting and really jarring and scary trips, even from people who are much harder drug users. That, and it's a tossup it seems in terms of quality and as for desired effect, inconsistent.
You know, I engage in spiritual drug use, and I have NEVER met someone that has sold Peyote, and I have drug dealers that sell just about everything under the sun (or moon, in our case!). Even though I live in a city with lots of drugs and one could easily find just about anything, getting Peyote is like seeing a unicorn.
I've met few people who have and I always ask them where they got it, but it seemed they have all just gotten lucky with getting it. You could take Mescaline though!! Mescaline is much easier to come by, and is one of the main chemicals in the peyote plant that provides a psychedelic experience. People who have done Peyote say its nowhere near as good but similar in effect.
And as for all the government and legal issues that used to drive me crazy, mushrooms are plants but I don't think it would be good for kids to be able to get their hands on those any easier than it already is to come by. I don't mind doing illegal things I guess, but that's my lifestyle choice, and it probably has much to do with where I live, as I live in a pretty liberal place and consider myself really lucky for that.

A friend of mine is a drug dealer who was recently busted and is facing very serious charges. She has told me about being busted by the cops in the past, they confiscated a pound of weed, and on the report it said... well, a lot less than they actually took from her. Once you see the other side of the law, you'll see how dirty cops can be and how much the government is actually aware of illegal drug use and while they enforce the laws and press charges, if they really cared about getting rid of drugs they would be making a much more serious effort than they are. The way I see it, the drug economy, especially in big cities, secretly supplements the expenses of the communities we live in, and the affairs of our leaders. (Although I am sort of fond of conspiracies and may be totally wrong). For example, Cannabis tourism! People come to British Columbia to smoke our weed. It's world-renowned. So I feel like if the government can turn a blind eye if it wants to, so I don't need to feel convicted about buying drugs anyway.

And while I feel like I am making recommendations of illegal drugs to try, in the words of the woman I buy my stuff from, "around here, we practice precaution..."
Meaning, take at your own risk.

Why does it have to be Peyote specifically? Because it's a legendary super-drug? Trust me, if you haven't used many psychedelics, you probably shouldn't start with that one, it's intense, you will go to outer space, and for some people, that can be rather frightening.
Putting it nicely, you will trip balls, and your hallucinations may be very intense.
Honestly I would just take mushrooms, they are easier to find than all these legal highs, depending on where you live. Mushrooms are fun. But just the same as Datura, don't take too much. Precaution!
RestoringtheGoddess

y'all are the sweetest HUGS

I don't have facebook Wolfmoon caster, I wish I did but it's a long story why I'm not big on the social networking sites

Thanks Milkywaydisco for your advice and personal story HUGS

if anyone ever wants to chat with me I'm open, I'm going to try to be more active here on the boards, this is my favorite pagan board on the internet, I just feel the love here! :) HUGS

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”