What are you?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Goetia

Post by Goetia »

A bit of everything and nothing.

Currently I am working on meditation and being in the Now.
I have no formal beliefs nor believe in any intelligent all seeing god.
I do believe in the unity of life and the interconnectedness of the universe.
To me magick is real and I use it as needed.
I am respectful of anyones beliefs as long as they are respectful in return.

I think that sums it up.
SMushroom

Post by SMushroom »

Wow. thats cool people!
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Everyone has different beilef's Mushroom (hehe >.<).

But i think it's just a tad rude to ask people "What they are" on a website full of people, who would nothing more than make fun of people.

Just saying >.>
~Alie!! :3
TheBlackDahlia

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

I myself am very, very, very eclectic. I'd go into it a bit more but I have a cold and the nyquil is making my head loopy. :(
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

I like the question.... what am I.... i get asked that in the racial sense too.... since I'm part pacific islander, part egyptian, part german, part irish, part native american.....

hell.... I am a Vampyre, a Witch, a Sorceress, a Necromancer, a Priestess, a Healer, a Dream Interpreter, an Oracle, a Siren, an Enchantress......... I could go on..... what do I practice?

Well..... I practice Kemetic Witchcraft (Egyptian stuff), Druidic Mysticism (Celtic stuff), Voudon (Black people stuff), Hinduism (India Stuff), and a LOT of other things....................
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
SMushroom

Post by SMushroom »

Fallen Angel, Sorry? I don’t really see how its rude there is a lot if branches of pagans and i was just wondering what everyone consided themselves to fall under. i dont really see what your talking about im a pagan too so its not like im asking to make fun of them :/

)O( Krystal Raven )O(, thats cool im really into old Egyptian gods :D

TheBlackDahlia, i hope you feel better!
IridescentMoonChild

Post by IridescentMoonChild »

I am currently undecided... I don't think I've explored enough of the different beliefs to know for sure what I'm most comfortable with.
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

Well I used to think that I was Wiccan but it was probably because it was the only one I knew a bit about... Right now I am sort of undecided.. or confused....
-Alyssa.
SMushroom

Post by SMushroom »

as am i. im still trying to find myself but i do know for a fact that im a pagan so thats me for now
Goetia

Post by Goetia »

Labels are fine, it's how humans process information.

The problem arises if labels confine, and limit a persons view or how they are viewed.

If anyone claims they are strictly this - or strictly that - then they cannot be themselves or grow.

Seems a valid enough question as long as it is not to divide, but unite.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

SMushroom wrote:Fallen Angel, Sorry? I don’t really see how its rude there is a lot if branches of pagans and i was just wondering what everyone consided themselves to fall under. i dont really see what your talking about im a pagan too so its not like im asking to make fun of them :/

)O( Krystal Raven )O(, thats cool im really into old Egyptian gods :D

TheBlackDahlia, i hope you feel better!

That's not exactly what i mean. I'm not saying you in particular, but others yes.
And i'm not exactly pagan
~Alie!! :3
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I feel as if we are all connected through the same life giving (and destroying) energies. The collective is what I see as the "gods", all gods Allah, Jesus, Venus, Pan, Satan, Karma etc. etc., and magic as a manipulation of the smaller energies. We die, return to the energies, part of us is reborn when needed.

I call myself a pagan, to non-pagan people; I just call myself as Wiccan for the sake of ease. To pagan haters, I call myself Catholic.
TheBlackDahlia

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

SMushroom wrote:TheBlackDahlia, i hope you feel better!
Thanks! I do! \ o /

Annd now for more detail:

I'm an eclectic Christian Witch, a tarot reader, a rather out of control empath (I'm working on it. >.>; ), and I'm also working on mediumship but that's going to be a long time coming. I'm also a professional student of life and reserve the right to absorb anything else I come across that feels right, hehe.
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

I wouldn't even consider myself a witch, at least not yet. I think its a title that should be earned - a title i haven't earned yet. There is so much to learn and i havent even scratched the surface
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

this topic has braught up before but long time go.

i consider my self a witch, pagan, aura reader and a clairvoyant. I mix these into my life, that i have meaning. if someone ask me to heal them of couse i would. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”