What's wrong with me???

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

sweety it's going to be ok. you need to meditate and calm your self, my mom has premition dreams and they came true. :shock: like totally freak me out.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

OMG! :shock:
To be certain I would like to see those dreams from earthquakes dreams!hahaha! :lol:
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Well i say be rational about this.

It could be in your head, or you could just be guessing. I guess all the time, sometimes it comes true somethimes it doesn't.

But i wouldn't really put the immediate explaination to you "knowing" when their happening. Most people have feeling's when something will happen, so it could just be natural.

And just because you think you might be "physic" doesn't mean you should immediately turn to Wicca.
~Alie!! :3
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

so what your saying that she's a nutbar? i don't think so. i have visions and i am not a nutbar or in a nut hut. there's more out there then you think. you haven't exericed these feelings that she's been having. there's engeries all around us changing how we feel and relate to the world.
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

It's quite possible that you are attuned to the energies of the Earth the same way that animals are. I'm able to smell cancer in people. Scientists only just figured out recently that dogs can detect cancer in humans through their sense of smell. I looked up the topic online and found that there were other people like me who can smell it, but it's very rare in humans (as far as I know).

So you could be predicting earthquakes like animals do. Or, if you live in an earthquake zone you could have Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder if you were traumatized by an earlier earthquake. If you have flashbacks of the earthquake(s) that you lived through, you may be mistaking the flashbacks for premonitions of a future quake. The anxiety and fear that you might have of earthquakes would increase your belief that another quake is about to occur.

I'm not clairvoyant, as far as I know, so this is just my personal opinion.
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hit the nail on the head my dear. i would have said that but i am to lazy to type :lol: :roll: me and my sillyness. always trying to make everyone smile, but people call me stupid for that action. what do you think?
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

always trying to make everyone smile, but people call me stupid for that action. what do you think?
Was that question for me? If it was, I don't know you well enough to make an assessment about your personality. "Making people smile" sounds like a good thing, but I suppose some people go way overboard with it and become compulsive people-pleasers, which is usually annoying to others and ends up getting you abused if you try to please the wrong kind of people.

StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

I get those feelings about four times a day, but about rain.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

My boyfriend predicts earthquakes as well. Its fine. I'm sure that you can probably sense that something truly bad is going to happen and change the world. My boyfriend gets this too. A strange thing that he said to me once is 'everyone who gets these feelings will be the ones to survive when the time comes. We will know about it before it happens'

Just don't try to hide it, for if you feel something bad will happen, trust your self. My boyfriend has saved himself great many accidents that would have turned out bad because of this.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

well,now u mension this....3 years ago i told to my mum not to take the ship so to go to a place but the airplane because sth terible was going to happen!Fortunately she heard me and took a ticket for the airlines!the day that my mum was sapposed to be travelling by a ship...the ship crush down like titanik! :shock:
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Wiccan Z wrote:I get those feelings about four times a day, but about rain.
well sometimes i get some feelings about rain too...but...very very often

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”