Poetry by Mikki

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
*~Charmed~*

Poetry by Mikki

Post by *~Charmed~* »

"Individuality"
Burning flames circle around me
in the distance I can hear the voices of sorrow plea.
The black moon stares down on this lost world where all roam blanky stare
no smiles to their faces they wander everywhere.
Corrupted to mold theirself to be the same
rotted plan in existance when the corpse of the world join into a game.
Destruction of time the pavement of memories barred from living
daily doses of tremendous neglect how they lean towards ignorance no longer giving.
Magic has no welcome here none to save
soldiers came and saw defeat they too not strong nor brave, enough.
Washed lies used to lure the next soul the large mirror hangs above your head
fire burning from the other side just watching each move grabbing the words secretly said.
Twisted rules hidden deep under the walls creeping, craving stabbing your mind they work their
poison through your brain
never to be unique and original lowered belief one of them originality forever erased
to gain self decision never again.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Nice poem Angelos. Were you Catholic? Sounds like a poem about Christians, more specifically Catholics.

*~Charmed~*

Unpredictable poetry...

Post by *~Charmed~* »

I probably should have introduced myself, I'm new here.
My name is Mikki (charmed wiccan angelos-angelos, greek for angel) no, I was never Catholic, never had a religion actually. What I write though I don't know what I have wrote until I am finished and I read it myself, this has happened to me for about twelve years now.
*~Blessed Be!~*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Odd stuff Mikki. I'm going to assume you are female by your avatar (please correct me if I'm mistaken.) The names "Mikki" and "Angelo" are a bit hard to figure out as far as gender. Angelo, I thought, was a male name, and I guess Mikki goes both ways.

*~Charmed~*

Name

Post by *~Charmed~* »

Mikki is short for Michelle, I can't stand my name.
Angelos is Greek for angels, I know my poetry is off the wall but as I mentioned in a previous forum I write and have no clue what I have written until I read it myself.
I've been doing this for twelve years now so this is actually one of the more mild poems...
*~Blessed Be!~*
*~Charmed~*

"Never to be forgotten"

Post by *~Charmed~* »

"Never to be forgotten" By: Mikki

River of pain I cry late at night when the world has taken itself onto bed
no will to fight the power of loneliness I grant permission to listen the words spoke within
my head.

Sounds overflow telling me of what I once felt long, long ago
back in an era when love was my companion ultimate sacrifice stand the test of time more than he
could ever have known.

Pride took the reins the speed of failure knocked on my door
finale of this scene demanding I let go forever to feel that destined love from him never more.

We walked our seperate ways bidding farewell to the thought of our wishes coming true
within the depth of my soul amount far greater to measure a dance of love flourishing yet he
never knew.

Graciously disappearing into the forgotten night I tried to move on and never speak again
memories overpower at their decided time to whisk me back to special moments in time to where we had been.

Dreams once lined our future destiny spoke to both hearts as our souls listened quietly awaiting the path we would take
this is what occured though, merely a dream of the lonely heart club opening my eyes I am
sorry to say this being just another dream....
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Another good poem Mikki. :)

Have you ever listened to the Beatles song "Michelle"? Maybe that would help change your mind about it being an awful name. I like that name and it always reminds me of the song, which is a very beautiful song.

Marie*

Post by Marie* »

It is really not all that odd to not know what you are writing until you are done. If you are overcome with such an emotion or deep thinking, sometimes the words just begin to flow. I have wrote a few that way. I just am completley incased in what a I feel and do not really realize what I have wrote until I am done. But nonetheless, the poems you have posted are really quite good. Please feel free to post more.

Marie

Return to “Poetry”