Simple Visualization/Manifestation Meditation

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

Simple Visualization/Manifestation Meditation

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Hi everyone! :)

I just wanted to drop in and and share with you a funny story and the meditation that goes along with it!

The meditation I want to share with you is posted by the famous Wiccan instructor, Rose Ariadne. It is a practice in manifesting what we bring into focus and put our energy into. It is simple and is GREAT for those just starting on the path who wish to experiment a little :)
I’d like you to practice this first so you familiarize yourself with manifestation and visualization. On a night during the waxing moon, get into your most comfortable meditation pose, and ground and center. Once you are completely relaxed and feel ready, hold out your hand and feel the weight of an apple in it. In your mind’s eye, look at the apple. See its unique characteristics. Look at the color variations and notice its shape. Is your apple solid red, or is it green, or perhaps gold and red? Is it large or small? How does it feel in your hand?

Observe the apple for as long as you feel comfortable. Once you feel that you’ve gotten a good idea of what the apple looks like, let the apple go in your mind’s eye. See it going away from you. As it leaves, command it to return to you within seven days.
That is it. Pretty simple.

Well I did this meditation the a few days ago. I sat in my room and I started by practicing grounding and centering myself. Once I was in a peaceful, focused state, I put out my hand and did like instructed and felt the weight of an apple in it. My hand lowered as I pictured an apple sitting in it. I focused hard, and usually I have trouble with visualization but that night I did a great job. Perfectly 'seeing' an apple in my hand. I smelt the apple, felt the chill of it, the damp skin. After 20 minutes or so of this exercise I commanded it return to me in seven days.

Yesterday (2 days after my meditation), I went into work (at an Assisted Living) and the family of a resident who had recently died sent a box of fruit for the workers who cared for their mother in her last days. I got to the box last and what was left? About 30 apples or so :)

It is very interesting indeed. I suggest you all try the meditation. But not only that...apply it to your spellwork!

Imagine if I had focused on money in my hand instead! :)
astral

Post by astral »

Now you know what to visualize next time. :)

I'm taking her free beginner mini-course. Is that what you are doing? I know she has a more in-depth course but it was several hundred dollars.

astral
seeking wisdom on a new path

jbp4hs
soakedinmoonwater

Post by soakedinmoonwater »

great idea, thanks apollo
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

your welcome

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

You're welcome! I just came across this again and I will have to retry it :)

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”