Hurricane Earl on the move...

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Seaspirit

Hurricane Earl on the move...

Post by Seaspirit »

I thought I would post these for any of you that may wish to cast a spell to weaken the hurricane.....

This spell must be done at night:

Guardian of the watchtower of the North,
Master of wind and sky.
Lend me your ancient power, keep me strong with the winds cry.
When you breathe, allow me to breathe
Give me ancient powers,
accept this sacrifice (now take the feather and burn it with the candle)
Allow me to will the ways of your watchtower,
so Mote it be.

Blow out the candle, and it is done.

OR

This is a chant to stop the winds...

focus you mind and chant:
I cause the wind to stop, Its airy powers now will drop.
(chant this as many times as you wish)

Blessed Be
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Here is another one, to call upon the winds while they are high, for bonding, if you are close to the area, or if winds are high as a result of the storm in any general area.....

Go outside tonight, face the East, and chant:

Air, I call upon thee to become a part of me
With love and light, I seek and will thee
Embrace me with your ancient powers
Come to me now with honor and homage to all that is Air

Repeat this chant as you wish...
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Hurricanes are a manifestation of nature's power and greatness, as a witch and as a person i wouldnt try to control or stop them, i think people have done a couple things too much to harm nature. And i believe that witches might understand things a bit better, when i see a big storm i feel that its natures relief and perhaps indignation (i googled this word)
Lets not forget who is the boss here right?
just some thoughts, probabaly not very well put
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Great point Witch13.

I did want to use this as a chance to bond with Air, although did not want to seem 'cold' about those who may be in fear.

I think it is fine to cast a spell to 'ask' the winds to be gentle to those who may be in fear.

But the ultimate will of nature prevails.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i think that it is a great idea to cast a spell to connect with the element of wind when its windy, or when there is a storm!
One time there was this big thunderstorm going on and i felt the energy to my bones! it was so amazing, felt like i would jump out of my skin!!!
And surely a pray/wish that none will be hurt is always a good thing.
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Absolutely Witch13

I'm going to do that last chant I made up tonight and see what outcome I have......

Go outside tonight, face the East, and chant:

Air, I call upon thee to become a part of me
With love and light, I seek and will thee
Embrace me with your ancient powers
Come to me now with honor and homage to all that is Air

Yes, let's hope it is gentle to those in its path!!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

A simple way to connect is to just sit someplace outdoors, close your eyes and focus on the feelings you get from the air brushing on your skin, and the smells the wind carries around, take deep breaths or air and exhale !
you could mix your hair and feel them moving with the wind!
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Witch13 wrote:i think that it is a great idea to cast a spell to connect with the element of wind when its windy, or when there is a storm!
One time there was this big thunderstorm going on and i felt the energy to my bones! it was so amazing, felt like i would jump out of my skin!!!
I think there is an incredible amount of energy to be extracted from a storm. The elements are in their super powers phase!
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

Interesting, all of you.

All the power of the airs wind has been taken from where I live xP

I see hurricanes as a time of strife when nature is bonding (water and air elements), I always perceived this as being because mankind has been so ignorant of nature, that nature is acting all "Hey, you, I am STILL here!"

I've always had this connection to air where if I wanted the wind to blow a certain direct, or change directions, I would blow into my hands and release the air, and the wind always changed direction.

The wind always blows around me, and I am quiet as if the wind carries me. I can have wind around me and not anywhere else XD

I find it weird, but it is just a way of nature reaching out, regardless of how destructive...
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Witch13 wrote:One time there was this big thunderstorm going on and i felt the energy to my bones! it was so amazing, felt like i would jump out of my skin!!!
I love that feeling. I had it once too. It was very windy (but not rainy) as a storm was brewing. I sat outside on my porch and put a blanket all around me and over my head to keep me warm. I could hear the wind all around me and howling through the woods. I could feel it hitting my blanket but I was safe and warm inside. I imagined that I was absorbing the energy of the wind as it passed through me. It was one of the best feelings I can remember having. I love storms.

I remember when Hurricane Katrina rolled through our area. The wind was freakin' AWESOME! We were getting 70 mph winds in Tennessee! That was one of the most memorable days I've had. It's too bad about what happened later that day when the levies broke in New Orleans. Then I was glued to the TV for the next week watching those poor people suffer.

Yes, the Goddess can be cruel to humans. But we deserve it. Look at all the damage we've done and continue to do. Even those of us who love and worship the Earth as our Goddess... we still use electricity that is made from the coal that's ripped out of the Appalachain Mountains, leaving the mountains in ruins. We still use paper and furniture made from trees. It's hard to not participate when our entire society is built around using these natural resources. I'm just as guilty as anyone.

Hopefully, after the Goddess finishes creating her Global Brain, humans will learn to live in accord with the Earth, and with each other. The Global Brain theory really makes you see the Earth as a living creature. I highly recommend that all pagans watch the movie or read the book. It will also change the way you view technology and progress. Technology may be necessary for the Earth to accomplish Her motives as a planet.

Bright Blessings,
StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”