Karmic Soulmates

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
LBUG

Karmic Soulmates

Post by LBUG »

As a child I often had recurring dreams, one of those dreams involved a ball party set in the early 1800's I was on a terrace outside speaking to a man in a Grey uniform. I don't know what I spoke of but I feel the emotional memories in the dream that I was torn, I knew I loved him but was forced to stay away because of social standings. I know he was angry and tormented by my choice not to be courageous and embrace my love for him.
Today I am happy and involved in a wonderful working relationship. Upon my first meeting of his brother I felt an electric shock when our hands touched. At the time I wasn't ready to open my eyes to unknown physical energies. I have been together with my greatest love for 19 years we have 3 children but during the last few years I have gotten to know his brother and there is such a strong physical pull to love him when I am near it is exhausting to hold back my emotions and not physically comfort him. Our friendship has not survived this heated pull to one another, it is almost too strong and staying away has made us bitter. I am aware there are times that mere feelings alone can make attractions stronger and I know we both felt it and it could of added to our feelings. If he wanted me to love him and vice versa at the same time almost wishing it from each other it could in fact create the pull. I know I belong where I am with my family. I also know that we are repeating our past of staying apart but with different circumstances. He is a man tormented and I do believe him to be a narcissist, it has pained me and several times I have tried to encourage therapy. I feel an obligation to point him in the right direction, we will not be together in this lifetime but I do feel that we will meet again and I want to meet on equal terms, I fear if he doesn't complete this life tasks that I will be waiting many life times for our cycle to stop. It is painful I have done all I can and the only thing left to do is to wait for another life time, it is hard to watch his misery I am not sure if I want to forget all the emotions or if there is something else left for me to learn from this connection. Is there a way to break the bond without leaving behind the remembrance?
Traumwandlerin

Re: Karmic Soulmates

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I think you won't learn this lifes lesson if you are thinking about the next one. Just for one moment forget about past and future lifes. I this would be the only life, how would you act. There is a reason we don't know about other lifes, so we can learn this lessons for this life. Don't wait for him in the next life. Just decide for this life whether you want to mate with him or not. Decide if you are willing to deal with the consequences (leaving your husband or never be with this guy). Do you want to stop loving him? Do you want to be with him without feeling guilty? You won't learn much if you are not able to deal with this situation in this life ;)
LBUG

Post by LBUG »

thank you. Very simple and straight forward. I have chosen to stay where I am even though I love him too, that guilt always seems to bring back all the reminders of every emotion felt. I thought it unfair to have to live with such pain of loving another and not being able to be a partner in helping them over come life difficulties. You are absolutely right, forget tomorrow, forget another life, this is my life and that is what I need to learn to move forward. I thought it was to deal with the love, but it is my choice that I must grow from, the choice to be where I am and not with him.
Thank you. It is going to be hard to switch gears but I think that frame of thought will help.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Glad to hear it was at least a bit helpful :) Of course it's hurting. But you'll get over it somehow.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”