Dream Magic..............is it possible ???

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
[SILVERCROSS]

Dream Magic..............is it possible ???

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Well,the other day I found a website that sounds very promising about getting in the fold with the right kind of spell................be it Love or be it Money.
But what I found on this site here,that they charge money...........well nothing new about it :P and at EUTM,this kind of practices are despised.........quite obvious.But what I found unique about these two sites linked below is that they are making a move into the scientific understanding and shunning rituals.
http://www.instantmoneyspell.com/
http://www.instantlovespell.com/
Interested ones can check in these sites listed above for a better understanding of the theory.

Well,my interest lies in their ultra convincing theory.These people seems to indicate that they have invented a way of controlling the Morphic Fields,which according to them is the channel that links the Universe.....and in some ways to me,I think this is what is actually the door to magical realms and accessing higher powers.

But why post about this in the dreams and sleep section ????
According to the websites above,Morphic Fields are accessible only when our brain is in the Alpha state and Delta state,rather to imply simpler,two stages of the four stage sleep cycle.They say,that they can teach the way to control this Morphic field channel so that it can send tides in our favour.Well,maybe this is the new face of magic or rather an age old process explained.All these years people did rituals,grounding and meditation to reach these to states while wide awake so that they can consciously control the channel and send demand in direction of what they want..............because in a deep sleep when this state arrives,we are mostly not in control and it makes these states useless to us.

Now I am not asking whether the people who runs those sites are justified in asking money or not, but I simply ask,
Is their assessment of how magic works credible ??? (most may disagree to the new concept,but I think,this is some way the logic behind magic !!!)
If all these things like Morphic Fields and Alpha and Delta cycles really exist then...........maybe it might be possible to find a way by which we can open a channel of dialogue with our dreams and use it to send our desire or quest to the Universe.

I know there is an ancient method in which dreams are used as tools for divination,but can sleeping and dreaming be turned into medium of Powerful magic ????
ARCHANGEL
Traumwandlerin

Re: Dream Magic..............is it possible ???

Post by Traumwandlerin »

So it's rambling about how scientific they are, but there is just no scientific source cited. How should we now, if they make up just a lot of bullshit or if there is something true scientific about it?

Magick can be done in any state where you have access to your subconcious mind, or where the subconcious mind dominates. Dreams are one of those states, but many fail to control and use them to do real magick. It's a trained skill. Many people are able to "open a channelof dialogue" with their dreams, me for example. I'm not sending something "to the universe" though, as if the universe would grant wishes. I just change what I need to be changed, within my dreams or any other state of mind, where it is possible to do such.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Traumwandlerin wrote:I just change what I need to be changed, within my dreams or any other state of mind, where it is possible to do such.
How do you do that ????
ARCHANGEL
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Just like I do any kind of Magick. How do you perform Magick?
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

you actually set yourself into tune with seven different souls...............which I assume were the seven sides of your character........each having a personality and its own disorder or trauma,hmm the scheme looked intelligent as to me it was all healing magic in a certain way.You just sorted out some bad tracks on your soul and you started to breathe more easily.

But what I am looking for is a magical way to attract and access fortune..........
ARCHANGEL
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

But what I am looking for is a magical way to attract and access fortune..........
You will never achieve this. Where does the money come from? A dead relative perhaps... Are you insured? Is your home? Perhaps you become paralyzed and get paid insurance, or your home is burned to the ground with your family inside.

Enjoy your fortunes.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Why is it anyway people seek a fortune? ^^ Why not seek the understanding that one already got everything they need.

But I'm impressed, someone actually read my blog and referenced it in a post ^^
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

shadowx wrote:
You will never achieve this. Where does the money come from? A dead relative perhaps... Are you insured? Is your home? Perhaps you become paralyzed and get paid insurance, or your home is burned to the ground with your family inside.

Enjoy your fortunes.
A desperate man knows no fears......................sometimes its the good ones who are exploited, while the selfish ones laughs.No matter whatever I do its Man Proposes and God disposes and He helps them who helps themselves.
Once I heard a folklore which said that,God possess no mint nor treasury to impart fortune upon his followers,He just distributes and regulates the flow of wealth to the ones who has learnt its value over time and away from the ones who has lost his morals while using it.
I would surely enjoy my fortunes ::coolglasses::

Traumwandlerin wrote:Why is it anyway people seek a fortune? ^^ Why not seek the understanding that one already got everything they need.
Because I don't live in a world full of Pacifists :wink:
ARCHANGEL
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I can assure you i am no pacifist ;)

But you sir, are a fool. If i found a lottery ticket worth a million pounds on the floor do you think i would try to find the owner? Hah. like hell i would. I would cash that thing in and live the life style. However... I will not kill those i love in order to gain money, indeed i would do the opposite.

I fear no god, i fear no karma and i fear no devil. The devil is nothing, NOTHING. The reasons i wont do these things is because i am no fool nor idiot, nor am i immature.

You are an idiot, a fool and immature. I have no more to say on the matter.

Magick is not capable of doing what you ask.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

SILVERCROSS wrote: Because I don't live in a world full of Pacifists :wink:
And that's why you probably shouldn't seek a fortune ;) We live in a world, where people take the stuff from others. If you have much, much is in danger. You will attract people and incidents that aren't good for you, want to steal from you, want to drain you. It will not give you what you seek, it will neither give you safety nor will it give you enjoyment.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

shadowx wrote:.

You are an idiot, a fool and immature. I have no more to say on the matter.

Magick is not capable of doing what you ask.
And that gives you no right to swear or curse either,its ok that you wont agree to the fact that magic cannot turn fortune's tables.........thats your idea anyway.
But you had been abusing me,which I feel very well defines how civilized you are in your way of convincing.............
Sorry I am not convinced by your logic, you instill more anger than wisdom and you may abuse more.......but I won't get your point because I choose not to listen to words without any feeling.

@Traumwandlerin : you speak the truth,people even targets financially weak for exploitation as well as the rich attracts envy and jealousy,but that has what the world has come to.
ARCHANGEL
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

And yet you are the one who suggested he would kill relatives in order to obtain large sums of money, interesting.

I have not sworn or "cursed" as you americans say, i can, i do and i probably will, but i haven't yet on this forum.

I do not need the "right" to do so, i already have the right whether i excercise it or not is my decision and is not influence by whether or not you "give me the right" to do so.

You appear to be some follower of christian ideas, or at least a believer in the christian god who is known to hate greedy and selfish people and yet you appear to be both.

Your life i suppose :)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I'm not saying the world being that way is a bad thing (I think it is, but that wasn't my point), I want to make you aware of the fact that you need to deal with it wisely ;) Just hording a lot of money will bring you nowhere.I think it can be done magickally, but you still need to do other things and it still is a lot of work. And then you have it and then what? You still have all those other needs.

I think it's smarter to develop the self, so you know what you really need to achieve the state of mind you want. And meanwhile help yourself magickally to stabilize your life with enough money to live well, a nice job to feel important, nice friends to feel loved, a nice apartment to feel at home and whatever you need. Just not too much exaggerated, cause exaggeration leads not to happiness in this world at the moment.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

shadowx wrote:And yet you are the one who suggested he would kill relatives in order to obtain large sums of money, interesting.
You suggested that,not me :wink:
Traumwandlerin wrote:
I think it's smarter to develop the self, so you know what you really need to achieve the state of mind you want.
And how could it be done ????? :)
ARCHANGEL
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I recomment the thread I wrote in Witchcraft school about Shadow Work ;) But surely there are other methods like just doing rituals for a special development e.g "I want to be calm and relaxed throughout the day" or "I want to achieve the feeling of having just the right amount of money".

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”