Emotions??!!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
PinkTurtle

Emotions??!!

Post by PinkTurtle »

Of late all my emotions are magnified..mostly sweet things and sad things i cry ...It's gotten so bad i cannot watch disney movies with the children in my day home because they all make me cry mostly Pocahontas..Love songs i can't sing along anymore because some how when the worst come out the tears come even harder??....It's been going on for a year at first i thought i may have been pregnant but i took may test...and nothing..It's becoming very annoying now.. is there anything..spells or charms one can suggest??
FenrisComesForth

Re: Emotions??!!

Post by FenrisComesForth »

You should meditate to find the root of you hightend emotions.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I would suggest the same. Obviously you've opened a door to some hiden emotions and now they come pouring out. There is no sense in closing the door. It would be much better to let them out, you obviously have a need for this. Just accept it, this is a part of yourself. And you can go on and find the cause. But it's not a bad thing to let emotions out like this and cry a bit.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Traumwanderlin's advice is excellent. Exactly what I was thinking.
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

I'm going to try, it's getting worst i cant even things of songs anymore or cute commercials
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Sometimes I have this, too. Mostly in the most inappropiate moments (fresh mascara, new friends). It was getting worse during pregnancy and lactating. So I guess it's also a bit due to hormonic issues. I actually can see a difference during my cycle.

The trick is: Don't put focus on it. It doesn't define you. Don't think about how you don't want to start to cry when there is a cute baby shown somewhere or even kittens! Don't fear you might start crying. Just start crying if it's appropiate right now or at least acceptable (like when you are alone or with good friends/familiy). If you let those tears out on a regular basis and appreciate them, there is less need to come out in inappropiate situations. This way you can learn how to let those emotions out, vent them out and still be fully social acceptable.

As I told you above, those inappropiate situations will occur, and you will remember them way more than all the appropiate situations. I said this mostly happens when it's not appropiate, but that's not true. That's just the way it feels for me, but if I would count it would show me, that I mostly have this urge in appropiate situations. Hope this will help you to set your mind straight on that.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

While you might think that your magnified emotions are a magickal result, I will tell you one thing "Depression" check with a doctor, because thats how I felt when I had depression, and still when I forget my medication, my emotions are magnified, especially sadness and isolation, relax you can take this quiz, its from a trusted site and its not bogus (like Facebook quizzes) if it says you have depression, check with a doctor and then do a spell to asist the medication.

http://psychcentral.com/depquiz.htm

I hope this won't be counted as a spam...

Hope everything will turn well for you!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Asch

Post by Asch »

Sometimes hormonal imbalances can lead to mood swings and emotional instability. At your next exam you may want to mention the symptoms to your M.D. and see if any tests etc should be run. There can be more causes for hormonal imbalances than pregnancy :) good luck and hopefully things improve.
This is what I am, here is where I remove my mask.
WynterWolf

Post by WynterWolf »

I'm thinking the possibility of hormones too. A good cry is a wonderful thing and a perfect excuse to watch a day full of chick flicks. Try some Red Clover tea. It will help if there is a hormonal imbalance. If not, the tea has wonderful health benefits and may just make you feel better. My doctor told me that shedding the tears releases excess hormones. So let them out!
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

wow thanks for the help everyone i know i am not depressed i've checked thanks a bunch but the hormonal thing sounds right umm i'm going to try the tea and also have a big crying fest this weekend.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I hope you feel better soon !!!
Gentle Light
MsMolli
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

thanks!!
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:While you might think that your magnified emotions are a magickal result, I will tell you one thing "Depression" check with a doctor, because thats how I felt when I had depression, and still when I forget my medication, my emotions are magnified, especially sadness and isolation, relax you can take this quiz, its from a trusted site and its not bogus (like Facebook quizzes) if it says you have depression, check with a doctor and then do a spell to asist the medication.

http://psychcentral.com/depquiz.htm

I hope this won't be counted as a spam...

Hope everything will turn well for you!

oh and i didnt think they were magical
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

my opinion about emotions is that you shouldn't try to hide them or let them go.. I don't think it's good to not think about it.. If you think about it, you might come into the way that leads to the problem of all those crying.. but do give it some rest, don't think about it the whole day.. let your subconsciousness think about it if it has all the information it needs.. one day the answer will pop in your mind. I'm sure about that..

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”