Dark Arts

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
moon*beam

Dark Arts

Post by moon*beam »

Has anyone here done Dark magic? I'm looking to do some spells but i'm not sure if its worth doing... :twisted:
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

I wouldn't mess with it, but that's just my choice.
Lora
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I knew someone who did dark magick and she just went back to white magick because she said she was always sad and depressed when doing dark magick. Maybe thats somet you should think of? :?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Well i feel more powerful when i do it. I some times shine with a black light. I dont feel right when i use white magic it must be different for every one
Orion

Post by Orion »

What kind of things have you done that you label as 'dark arts'?

Broke up a marriage, wished death upon someone, or some different misfortunes upon others?
"Dark Arts" or "Black Magic" is called such because it is considered using spellcraft to harm others and adds negativity to yourself. So if you 'shine' when doing vile things to other people... well you probably are a vengeful person.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

To kind of piggyback on Orion's reply, I too have to wonder to what you are referring when you use the term "dark magic." Of course, the interpretation would be different for everyone. Personally, I don't really view things as black or white. I tend think it all depends on what you are trying to accomplish with the energy you use. Some people get some of their best results when they go to a "dark" reservoir within themselves. That, however, does not mean that they will be using such reserve energy to call upon negativity or harm. Conversely, those who have the best of intentions and pull from a place they deem as "light" can, for lack of a better turn of phrase, thoroughly screw things up (they may cause harm they never intended). The fact that you mentioned using a black light in your workings almost makes me think you could be talking about simple ambiance. If that is the case, well, whatever works for you. Some require intense ceremony to set them to the correct frequency, others do better with minimal fanfare. Whatever your cup of tea, though, note that dealing with such energies is a fragile undertaking at the best of times. Even when one considers all of the ramifications (or thinks he/she has), situations may turn up which turn everything around, and not always in a desirable direction. I don't know to what religion you adhere, and I'm the last person who should be preaching any type of doctrine to anyone (I'm agnostic). However, I think you might benefit from studying a little of the Wiccan beliefs of use of power. You might look into the rule of three and the teachings behind, "an it harm none, do what ye will." I may not be Wiccan (I hope that doesn't offend anyone here), but I tend to think they have some insightful views on turnabout in such situations. You might also want to look into the teachings of the Hindu karmic wheel. Pool your resources or knowledge to come to your own conclusions about cause and effect under such circumstances. However, like I said, all of this really depends on what you mean by "dark." I would just say, be careful, and I hope that you may gleen something helpful from all of our responses.

-phoenixfiress
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I work with Hex magic thats what i mean by dark arts and i will only use it if the person i'm doing it on desives it. This person has been asking for it so long its time for pay back :twisted:

Yes i do know the 3 fold law very well. i also know a spell that will use the magic and anything someone has done to me will be done to them 3 times over...
phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

If the person of whom you speak has done something against you or someone you care about, have you considered protective routes before settling on attack as a course of action? I'm not trying to change you or your point of view on the situation; it's next to impossible to change anyone (even if it wasn't, I certainly wouldn't want to try), I'm just trying to find out if you've tried less explosive tactics. If you think this other person has been sending negative energy your way, a protective spell would seem like a less dangerous option (for everyone involved). However, if this person has done something not involving "magic" at all, well, I hate to infuse my own personality into this, but I'm of the opinion that, "that's just life, and sometimes it sucks." Working spells as a way to deal with such things just seems like a less than ideal alternative from where I stand. However, like I said, I'm not trying to alter your beliefs, I'm just asking if you've considered other options. Best wishes.

-phoenixfiress
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I just want to teach this girl a leason so i'll do every thing in my power to make sure she gets whats coming to her. She has me in such a rage of hate i feel like i could kill her with my bare hands. Or drop an snake into her house... :lol:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Why don't you try practicing Voodoo?
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

not as fun
Orion

Post by Orion »

Voodoo dolls are great, interesting addition to any dorm bathroom ;)
Play with enough pins and it's pretty entertaining, lol.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

ok can someone tell me how to do it?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

there should be one on the same site you got the "Lucifer's Touch" site.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Shomrak

Post by Shomrak »

i am on a forum highmagic.net there is somethings which you moght be interested in. some of it is sort of dark for me and some is lighter than day!

Return to “For Everyone”