I'm going to die - and I have answers.

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

@Wolf, yes. I do think Rifts has issues.
@Dimirti. Thats good(:
@Know1, hon. Keep talking to me. Tell me how things are going.
I seriously dont like to be dismissed like im some dog. So, continue.

Blessed Be,
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Know1

Can I ask you something?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
ViruzWicca

Post by ViruzWicca »

fabrication of none sense.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I am totally confused at what we are talking about.

Blessed Be,
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

If you're going to die anyway, why not travel to Haiti and dig some people out of the rubble first? Then you would die a hero (when a riot or another earthquake breaks out and you get killed). On the other hand, if you didn't die, you might gain a new appreciation for life by seeing the devastation in Haiti. A dramatic, life-changing experience would probably be beneficial for you right now.

Good luck.

Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

(I know I ALREADY commented on this forum..)

I'm not really expecting, a reply back or anything. I don't want to bother you, in anyway..! But I will say this I hope, pray that you, find some kind of peace, of mind within yourself. I really do! Just know that you aren't alone in this world whether you think that or not..! Nobody can ever walk in your shoes, and experiance the things that you are going though, in your life just know this(I promise I'll shut up!) that even if you think, you are alone you aren't my friend that GOD is always with you!
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Helen

:(

Post by Helen »

this is really sad...i wish something could turn around for ya! even tho you made your mind up... life is precious i learned that after beating cancer. :( :(
SecretSilence

Re: I'm going to die - and I have answers.

Post by SecretSilence »

My best friend attempted suicide multiple times. She has no idea how much she means to me, and how much everyone who knows her would be affected by her death.
FireWolf168

Post by FireWolf168 »

Wow, i feel so relieved.
My greatest respect to know1.
I have been tired of living for nearly 4 months yet have never really thought it out. Reading this thread just makes me realise what i should be thinking about in the real world and not to put to fine a point on it "get my ass out of the dream world".
So having decided that i should look into this more in depth i would like to thank know1 but also a thank you for Ginger.
Many wishes to you
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

FireWolf168 wrote:Wow, i feel so relieved.
My greatest respect to know1.
I have been tired of living for nearly 4 months yet have never really thought it out. Reading this thread just makes me realise what i should be thinking about in the real world and not to put to fine a point on it "get my ass out of the dream world".
So having decided that i should look into this more in depth i would like to thank know1 but also a thank you for Ginger.
Many wishes to you
I am quite unaware of what i have done, but no problem.

Return to “Mental Health”