Good Men

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

My father was no role model , he was into the dark arts and also kicked the crap out of my mum,
i found people ive loved and they have abused me ,
and nowim in a so called relationship with swomeone who cheated on his girlfriend for me and lives in england .
im still hating men and until someone proves me wrong and that they are actually decent , i will continue hating them , thanks for letting me ramble

:roll:

Reeena
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Don't feel bad towards us all. We guys can be jerks but not all of us are like the ones you meet everyday. It is ok if you ramble off. We are all here to listen and be a family towards you.
waterdweller

Post by waterdweller »

READING THESE POSTS HAS GIVEN ME HOPE THAT THERE ARE SOME DECENT MEN AROUND.
OTHER THAN MY BOYS I DONT KNOW ANY BUT I HAVE'NT GIVEN UP.
BIG ((((HUGS))) TO ALL FOR GIVING ME HOPE.

BRIGHT BLESSINGS

WATER : :D
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

Can you tell me where you got hope from so i can pop out and buy some to ?
lol
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

it is on sale at k-mart on blue light special.
Orion

Post by Orion »

Or try wal-mart near the electronics. ;)
The reason it's hard to meet decent guys is because they get roped off pretty early on, lol. The not so good women grab 'em by the throat and hide 'em. Trust me, that's what happened with my brother :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
talia

Post by talia »

I have always believed in true love. So I have yet to give up hope. The man that adopted me, Stephen. He calls himself my father. I don’t call myself his daughter. He’s always verbally abused me, as long as I can remember. The man that’s always felt closet to me, in a fatherly way, is Stephen’s brother. My uncle Michael. He always set the fatherly figure towards me. He treated me like his own. And I will always love him for that. He was always there for me when my ‘dad’ told me I was nothing and a waste, useless, or that I couldn’t do anything right. Unfortunately, my Uncle really wasn’t as strong as I always thought he was. I thought that he could take anything and put it behind him. But when his father died right before Christmas, when I was 10, he was drowned in a deep depression. He started smoking a lot more heavily than he already did. He started drinking a lot, and not eating and taking drugs. In the end, he pretty much killed himself. And I was there when he died. He died in my arms. My uncle Michael is the best memory I have as a father, yet one of the worst. I was so disappointed in him. Yet in the end, I found out what his father meant to him. And it’s more than words can do justice for. I am not proud of him for doing what he did to cope with the loss. But I will always love him and look up to him for what he did to me all those years.

…..Love you Uncle Michael…
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I may love my BF but he can really bug me some times. I'm good friends with one of my X-boyfirends and the guy i'm with now wont let me meet him alone. What is up with that man cant a girl just hang with some friends? FourSouls you sound like the kind of man most girls would die for i should know for you talk to me alot lol :wink:
talia

Post by talia »

I dunno. I can't stand that. When a guy doesn't approve of you talking to another guy when he's not around, or without his permission or something like that. God! Learn to trust. I absolutely HATE that. I mean, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is gunna cheat on you, then the relationship isn't worth all that much. right? To have your guy tagging around you when your with another guy planning to cheat. It's only gunna hold off the cheating on a relationship that's not worth the effort. -shrug- My boyfriend's told me that his ex has tried to talk to him and get back together and stuff. I don't like it all that much and I really care for my bf, but in the end it's his choice. He knows that I want our relationship. I'm not gunna tell him not to see his friends that are girls now. And he doesn't do it to me.

And yes... FourSouls is quite the dream guy.... Hehehe...
Orion

Post by Orion »

I had a girlfriend that got insanely jealous.
That get's too much for me if someone can't trust me. Eventually I broke it off with her when I got a letter that was like 'maybe we shouldnt be together.' For awhile she blamed me, but bah! I'm not going to stay with person who will believe rumors made in their own mind than me. And she was kind of abusive anyway :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

The thing is i have cheated on my bf and told him about it. He never did a thing he is with me all the time and im starting to feel like a caged animal does anyone know how to help?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Dump him. And it's pretty stupid to think that your boyfriend is going to let you hang out with your ex-boyfriend when you have already cheated on him before. He will never trust you because you already screwed things up so you might as well break up with him and be done with it. Would you want your boyfriend hanging out with his ex-girlfriend? Probably not. Don't act naive when you know what the problem is.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”