Orion's Scraps

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Orion

Orion's Scraps

Post by Orion »

Cleaning old junk from computer and room when I ran across a few of my poems in a booklet and on the comp. So I was like "I can waste people's time by making them think there will be something worth reading by me, muwhahaha!" So I decided to post some of the more coherent ones... I think.

Death
I can feel the darkness descending upon me
Flames lick apart my soul into glittering shards
Even the stars bleed until I finally fall free
On the table before you I spread my few cards
A tortured existance's fate for all to see

Magic
Dip your fingers into our world
Touch the gentle breath of life
Always flowing onward
Just out of your grasp
Untold powers
In control
But yet
Not

Anger
The things I have seen
Through the iron bars
Of the small cage
That I reside in;
Tormented souls
The agony of the living
From where I listen
I hear eternal screams;
From out of my own
Throat that they roar
Painful bellows
Searing breath;
Damnation by a world
Bent on subjugation
Lost in the darkness
Chained to the hate;
I will be free
I will be unchained
I will be the one
To rip your soul asunder;
Tear aside the bars
That protect you
From my glorious
And unending damnation!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

wow! I really like these! Good job!
Lora
Orion

Post by Orion »

Thanks! It's funny, I checked and found when I made the last two. Magic was on a new moon, Anger was on a full moon. When I was looking into my attitude differences from moon phases, these kind of gave me an idea :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.

Return to “Poetry”