Can someone tell me what I was in a past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Alhandra

Can someone tell me what I was in a past life?

Post by Alhandra »

Just wondering if someone could tell me instead of me scrying and using the tarot myself or casting a spell. It would be so much easier if someone knew how to do it. I really wanna know what I was! I might not of been anything and im new born but i highly doubt that.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Sorry i cant help you. I had one done about 3 years ago and was told i was bruned for witch craft in the 16th century...
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Who told you that?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

It was a palm reader that told me when i was walking out of the shop she stoped me and told me that i had a dark light around me as if my soul had been burned in a past life... It scard me so it did
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

alot of us have been 'burnt' in past lifes... the thing is in our past lifes we ALL DIED!!!!... and throught those death we are meant to learn lessons. i could tell you any amount of bull**** about your past life over the net.. its best to either get another magically inclinded friend to do it for you... its isnt hard,or even a pro.... but when you need to kno you will be told...
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

The thing is I dont know anyone around here and where I live is kinda rural and I didnt know palm readers can tell you about your past life???
Katrina

Romany Saying~
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

I've been meaning to add this on here, but I keep forgetting *lol*...

I've never had any past life stuff done for me by anyone, but I've had success doing Tarot spreads for myself and a couple of my friends.

Its very interesting to find out "who you were" - one of my friends was a herb-woman type who was killed by her hubby when he found out she was having an affair.

I was some kind of warrior who ended up getting exiled by my household and spent the remainder of my days as a wandering alcoholic until I committed suicide. *lol*

The only one of my friends who died old and happy was a homosexual male courtesan in her past life. (Which is funny - she was pretty excited about it 'cause she's a Yaoi fangirl. *lol*)

I guess I'm getting at 2 things here...

1 - It always seems like everyone used to be a witch who got burned these days. *lol* There's so many rich histories to be explored beyond rehashed sterotypes like that. (My secret theory is that "mediums" say stuff like that to be dramatic. Most people don't want to hear that they were a farmer who had 3 kids and died an unmemorable old man...)

2 - There's nothing wrong with reading your own cards, or scyring for yourself or doing your own past-life regressions. I didn't have anyone around to ask to do readings for me, so I had to do them myself, and its actually pretty interesting. Plus you lessen the risk of #1! :wink:
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

a simple thing my mum used to do with me when i was little was this thing where u close your eyes and focus. Then when you feel ready picture 'yourself'. really focus see what your wearing, your hair, your skin, etc, ask questions in your mind about family, and really you can play around there. You'll usually find yourself in a place in the past, just play around, you'll recognise it because you've been there so just see what happens with that :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

all my magically inclinded friends as you put it are on this site or live in another part of the world
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Thanks all. Waterglyph I was wondering if you could try and find out about me using your tarot please? Or is it too complicated doing it over the net? Its ok if you cant.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

Yeah, I probably could. Its been a while since I've done a long-distance reading, but its like riding a bike - ya never forget. *lol* One thing that I will note is that I won't be able to tell you which past life the reading was for... It might be your first one, your one directly before this one, or any of the others in between. Is that okay?
Phantoms_Angel_Of_Music

Post by Phantoms_Angel_Of_Music »

I heard something really interesting from someone once. She told me that she thinks that if you have an unexplainable fear of something like being buried alive or fire and you cant recall anything traumatic happening to you during your current life that would cause you to have that fear that its possible you died that way in a past life.
Foxy_000

Post by Foxy_000 »

Well I think my new dog (who is 8months old) was my old dog Rex in his past life! Hes just so much like Rex its unbelivable. All the habits Rex used to have like laying in this spot my the step (that spot grass wouldn't grow because he laid there so much), and eating while laying down and snorting when he was frusterated and so on. My new dog does absolutly all the things Rex did. And when you look into his eyes he looks way to wise to be 8months old (Rex died at the age of 14), he even has the redish orange eye colour Rex had. I din't think he was Rex's new life until one night I heard him howl- the first time he had ever howled and it was the same distinct deep bearish howl Rex had. Do you think he could be Rex reincarnated?
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Waterglyph, do you think that you could do one for me as well?

If not it is absolutely alright.
:]
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Gwen, I don't think Waterglyph is an active member any more. I haven't seen him/her in several years.

-Just thought I'd let you know so you didn't think you were being ignored. :28:

~BB~

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”