What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What element were your born under?

Earth
23%
Air
28%
Fire
23%
Water
27%

Total votes: 353

Mangus

erm

Post by Mangus »

Note from : This post may not make sense to newcomers because I deleted the argument that came before it.

ok first i dont think thats astrilogicly possible to be the fifth element, second the fifth element is ether or cosmos and it doesnt hold them together it is just another element , this is all going off of what the elemental system originaly used in this study, third everyone know how to destroy man stop trying to sound big, destruction is a natural atribute, same as creation, we are born with the talet, youre not different then anyone else, you just might be more willing to use that talet, but really its nothing to brag cause we all have it
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Each person has elements. But to you care to follow them. An the fifth is not comos it is the four elements bound together. every says its void. It metal. It is this it is that. But unless you are a element follower and you have books like I do that can prove and show you that their is a fifth element. Ok to put it to you simple. A person is born into a element. Say a leo they are fire. Well and they want to follow the element and it does not work so well for them cause they feel drawn to another element say wind. So they start following that. Finding out later on they are drawn to another element and this keeps going to you have been drawn to all four. Then if you are lucky enough and can control the drawn on strength of all four then you become the fifth. You have bound the power from four elements into what you can do. It is not something that people know about cause they all f*cked it up with shit that they try to understand. The fifth is nothing big. You help the other element followers draw on powers of their element a bit easier. You are like a crystal skull that has energy from all four. God and if I could control the elements I would have a very nice place to live. Were the rain do flood the fields. The ground soil is so rich. The fires in my home would always keep the whole house warm. And teh wind would make a summer day feel o so nice. So no if I was on I high horse about elements it is cause I have been following the teaching of elements for the longest time. I said I would post info to help people soon as I can find the box I had from packing with all my books.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

I am Air which fits me perfectly :D
Lora
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

fire suits me. Sorry for the agument guys and gals
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Does anyone here have a favorite book on elemental magick? Besides the ones by Cunningham. I am mostly interested in finding more effective ways to harness the energy to use in rituals. Thanks.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yah I got one for you
The Way of Four
Deborah Lipp
Create elemental Balance in your life.
Ivygrrl

Post by Ivygrrl »

I'm Earth, which fits me perfectly.
Reina

my sign's the same as 's...so's my (real) name.

Post by Reina »

[color=indigo][/color]But that's ok. you can keep the name. I do'nt really like it for me. I like =Reina. :D I love water! and fire, it's so beatiful, though.
taronwitch

Post by taronwitch »

Wads element for im fire =)i kinda like air
Blue Moon Princess

Post by Blue Moon Princess »

I am Capricorn, so earth. My rising (ascendant) is Libra, which is air. Feet on the ground, head in the clouds. Perfect for me smileydance
Mel

Post by Mel »

I am a taurus, so I shouls be Earth, but I am REALLY attracted to fire. hmmm...anyway, I agree with willow_witch. I think that your element has nothing to do with your birthdate. For some people though. I dunno, i have always been an odd thinker... :lol:
Orion

Post by Orion »

The element itself isn't what you have to be attracted to :P
It just tends to represent a portion of your personality. :)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep, Orion... and that's pretty much the entire point of these elemental signs. Can't escape 'em. :28:
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

I'm a saggittarius(not sure I spelt that right!) so I'm fire and I also LOVE fire to pieces. Yay!! :lol:
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

I read an interesting thing the other night,

A lot of times people are drawn to an element or house they weren't born into - say you were a Leo but had an "Taurus" personality or were drawn to "earthy" things. I read that it could be that while your birth sign is different, people take after the element the most planets are lined up with astrologically. So our example Leo, despite his sun sign, could be more affiliated with earth in his natal chart and therefore be more drawn to it.

I don't know how to do natal charts, so I don't know how much weight that theory holds, but its food for thought. But I do know that BSP is the resident astrology master... Have you noticed that trend??

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”